geting married one for the old people too.

dougal

What way would you like to be proposed to or to propose? Or how did you propose?

Or I know guys will like this, Who would you like to get married to?

This is a poll for girls to, eh?

Yah, I would love to marry Johnny Depp.. :twisted:
But right now I think I'll stick to my man. ;)

But if I would propose.. Well, my dream is to somehow propose or get proposed on a horseback while riding far away from civilsation..
Maybe a little western vacation on a week or two.

That way the guy can't run away from me and I'll make sure he can't find the way home. :twisted:

This outa be an interestin one. How many of us that are married are gonna tell how we proposed and show that we, even the most hard Corps, have a soft side? Mine was thought out but also, kinda bad because I was in 29 Palms at the time. Backyard of a friends house, everybody gone, dinner outside, we finished dinner and watchin the fireworks, had 2 glasses and a bottle of wine, the ring was tied with fishin line to her glass and the glasses were upside down on the table, she grabbed her glass and the ring fell in her hand and kneeled down and asked. All about timin.

Sooners1 said:
This outa be an interestin one. How many of us that are married are gonna tell how we proposed and show that we, even the most hard Corps, have a soft side? Mine was thought out but also, kinda bad because I was in 29 Palms at the time. Backyard of a friends house, everybody gone, dinner outside, we finished dinner and watchin the fireworks, had 2 glasses and a bottle of wine, the ring was tied with fishin line to her glass and the glasses were upside down on the table, she grabbed her glass and the ring fell in her hand and kneeled down and asked. All about timin.

That was not a bad way at all. ;)

I'll will keep that in mind.

Back