Get this

wolfen

I received the phone calls until I got on the National do not call list, them came the letter mail, until I threatened eth sender with legal action, now its in my email as spam.................................but OMG I better take care of this one fast, the factory warranty on my 1989 Ford S-15 blazer, is about to expire, I need to give them my back acct info to continue the warranty LMAO

A Ford S-15?
They can't even get the vehicles right in this one LMAO.

Maybe I'll give them my long lost uncles email address in Kenya, he won't mind he died last week in the revolution, and left me $6 million.

Yall know what, I really need to print all this crap out and make a book I bet I could sell millions of copies as humor

Hehe every so often I clear out the "Spam" box on my Gmail account and you find tons of them, this would be my personal favourite...

Because we all know that the Chinese branch of Toyota Japan uses Yahoo for its email.

Toyota Japan Lottery
Customer Service Department
Affiliate of Toyota Branch China.
28 Tanfield Road Tiaxiu lio Beijing China.

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw of TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM online Sweepstakes program held this year 2009.

You have won USD 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars Only) from Toyota lottery draw 2009.Your Email ID was one of the selected email all over the world in the lottery draw and it comes out one of the lucky winning number 05,12,30,11,17,43 and Bonus number 10 , Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/453L /GMSA.

For us to process your winning for transfer you are advice to contact our judiciary agent with the details below in China for your payment.

Dr.John Lee
Foreign Services Manager,
Toyota Motors Cooperation China Branch.
Tel- +8613480076925
Email- xxxxxxxx@yahoo.cn

Please forward to him the following details below

Claims Requirements:
1. Full Name:_____________________
2. Address:_____________________
3. Nationality:___________Sex:________
4. Age:________Date of Birth:___________
5. Occupation:_____________________
6. Cell Phone:___________Fax:___________
7. State of Origin:_________Country:_______
8.Winning No:_______Email ______

Congratulations!! Once again.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Suzane Lang,
Online Coordinator.

The Blazer was an S-10... that's pretty much as fail as they can get!

And the GMC one was a S-15, I should know I bought a CHEVROLET S-10 Blazer back in 1989, and as far as I know it said Chevrolet all over it, manual, steering wheel owners manual, I even had the GMAC financing for it. But I did find it amusing that any person of company woukld think that I'm stupid enough to believe that it was made by Ford, that's why I have Thunderbird as my email client, anything marked as spam, I delete, anything marked as junk automatically goes to the trash bin.

I do want to know how they found my long lost uncle in Kenya, epically since all my family tree comes from Germany and Romania. Nowhere is there anybody from the continent of Africa, or any other continent

Last edited:
You have a long lost uncle in Kenya, too, that died and left you a fortune!?!?!?! :shock: We must be related!!!!

If we are then you must be the sister that has the money, here's my bank acct number, transfer the money now and we can have that party you speak of in the other thread :)

#1234567890>:<0987654321#

Last edited:
hmmmmmmm. Sevens disappear? But then who's gonna try to scam me out of my money if you go away?

Oh wait I have kids, .......................................................never mind

Back