Germany - Page 2

--
Boots

May 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux
so you see our military is going to be cut down to 240000 men and designed to go abroad
That seems to be the trend in the world's modern militaries, doing more with less and all.
May 1st, 2004  
Pollux

yes youre right,
in fact were doing more than ever with less money than ever
May 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101

For once, less equals more.
--
Boots
May 10th, 2004  
Bob Marley

Removed by admin! Check your PM!
May 10th, 2004  
Marksman

So what is your job as panzergranadier iz that anti-thank motorized infantry???
May 10th, 2004  
Pollux

yes that is one of our main tasks
another one is the to fight in heavy environment, like cities and forests.
Cleaning hostile postions and ambushes.
The Panzergrenadiers were founded when guderian demanded highly agile armored infantry units that could follow the tank units to defend them against enemy infantry and light armored vehicles and take enemy cities quickly.
We train our units to be able to change the way of fighting very quick from mounted to dismounted.
August 3rd, 2004  
yurry

I know this topic is a bit out of dait but still ... :

How do the Germans feel towards the EU and especialy the new members?

We joined the EU in this round, and we all recived sweet words from the politicians (Romano Prodi was in Slovenia for the celebrations), but I never buy those guys. So I'd like to know the feelings first-hand.
August 13th, 2004  
Pollux

I think its a good step. But in my opinion i was made to early, and too many countries joined at once. The EU has lots of finacial problems t the moment. Especially the "main members" France and Germany. But how i said generally i like the idea, but i think we shuld have waited 1 or 2 years.
but however. Welcome in the EU
August 13th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Do they give out Beers in Happy Meals? Is NFL Europe popular over there, I know Berlin, Rhine, and Frankfurt all have teams. Do yall got hot girls?
August 13th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
For once, less equals more.
especially in the Marine Corps