Germans want apology

the_13th_redneck said:
Germans have picked up the French habit of finding every opportunity to piss everyone off.

Watch yourself. I would suggest you reread the forum rules.

Well if the Germans want an apology from Britian then the North May want an apology from the south, and that my freind will never happen. The South would be much happier to leave the Union agian than to apologize. However Go Ahead Queeny After all once WW3 comes around you will just have to wait to apologize for dropping those Nuclear Weapons on Europe. Get a head start. ;)

I appologize for not whipping you a$$ sooner Germany, it could have prevented the Battle of Britain and the French wouldnt have one more humiliating defeat.

Dameon said:
Well if the Germans want an apology from Britian then the North May want an apology from the south, and that my freind will never happen. The South would be much happier to leave the Union agian than to apologize.

I don't know... Somehow I sense that telling my parents that my ex boyfriend lived in a different state would go over MUCH better then telling my parents that he lived in a different country. :roll:

Plus, I believe both would have their own things to apologize for, and those things would be much better left alone.

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
I appologize for not whipping you a$$ sooner Germany, it could have prevented the Battle of Britain and the French wouldnt have one more humiliating defeat.

Watch yourself, high speed.

godofthunder9010 said:
As Japan has been extremely obstinate in even admitting to its numerous warcrimes of WW2, I don't think they deserve to have an appology for USA and Allied attrocities (much much much fewer than Japan's). If they'll fess up and admit to their own wrongdoing, it's only fair that the WW2 Allies do the same. Because Japan is so stubborn, the Allies will likely never have to worry about it. Japan asking for an apology would be hypocrisy.

Germany, on the other hand, has been very forthcoming and has offiicially appologized for virtually all of its attrocities -- and there are a lot of them. I think that giving them a "We're sorry too, Dresden was very bad of us." can't hurt, can it? Its one small case where the Allies committed itself to slaughtering non-combatant civilians enmasse and unnecessarily. Even if you buy into the Allies official versions of things and Dresden was a massive producer of military hardware for Germany ... why not take the opportunity to better relations with Germany anyway?

Mostly it would be conditional on whether Germany has made an official apology for the deliberate targetting of civilians with V1's, V2's and the London Blitz. If Britain and the USA do not consider any of their actions in the war to have been criminal, then the London Blitz and all the rest was 100% fine and just an acceptable part of the war.
check this out maybe you will change your mind http://www.nhren.com/advert/noforget/nhren.htm

Back