Germans tell of secret Nazi program (AP)

Why is Lebensborn considered so hideous? Even utterly simplistic thinking reaches the following conclusions:

1. Breeding can increase genetic diversity. This is why zoos do it.

2. Breeding can limit disease or increase resistance to disease. Biologists and farmers do it.

3. Breeding can increase intelligence. Dog breeders do it.

4. Breeding can increase outer beauty. All Animal breeders do it.

Remember: You as a Human are also an Animal. All other thinking is a load of illogical rubbish. The notion of our supernatural difference has only promoted the human destruction of this planet. I can assure everyone in this forum that the human race will disappear without an ecosystem. No Oxygen...no mind. This is a no-brainer. There is no body-mind split. Time for more biology and less religion.

And yet, the only thing we hear about Lebensborn is how scientifically ridiculous it was. Ok...Sure...please turn to Genesis and we will all pray to the God who made us from dirt. Lebensborn was not scientifically ridiculous. It was morally questionable according to accepted human convention. That's all. And, in any case, most of Lebensborn was an attempt by the SS to curb abortion. The religious right should even embrace Lebensborn as a morally good solution to the "murder" of human babies...which is not my opinion, because the number of humans is approaching cataclysmic proportions. Better having lots of dead babies than no more human race.

"You see...we used to think that illness was brought about by demonic possession. But we now know that it is brought by an imbalance of bodily humours". Come on. Breeding is at least better than genetic manipulation. I would rather have taller and stronger people than "Jack Russell Humans"...who would be cute if freaky. Why do humans fear Lebensborn but sponsor genetic manipulation? The SS might be better than Dr. Frankenstein. At least, that is what the last historian might write shortly prior to succumbing to the last mutation of ebola that kills an immune system weakened by the newly implanted pig gene in humans.

Back