German WW2 firearms.

MausTanker

Anyone know where exactly i can get a MP38/40 and/or a StG44 + mags and additional equipment for both...

help please?

i know someone who has 2 StG44's... a MG34, a Walther, and a few others... and he said he got them from gun shows.

MausTanker said:
Anyone know where exactly i can get a MP38/40 and/or a StG44 + mags and additional equipment for both...

help please?

those are next to impossible to find. i talked to several reenactors and thats what they told me. if you do find one thous they are not cheap. if your going into reenacting(i have no idea if you are or not) just get a k-98, they run between 150 to 350 dollars

Try www.sturmgewehr.com. If you want one to shoot, it will put you back over $10,000. If you want one to carry around in a re-enactment, you can probably find a parts kits on a non-firing (aluminum) receiver for less than $1000.

Good luck on those 2...I have 2 cohorts back in La. that have several of each of those. They rarely sell what they have though....I could have bought a MP-40 tube gun back in 2000 for 3350$ , sure wish I would have done it , i would have at least doubled my money...should of would of could of

Back