The German and the prostitute.

You have dogs, right? If not, buy the M6 and a Smart for Mrs Frogman.

Are you in the process of replacing your Range Rover too?

The dogs go in my VW Passat R36 estate or the Range Rover.

Keeping the Range Rover for now. The 2013 model isn't released yet so don't know much about it. Might consider a Merc ML63 AMG or an Audi Q7 in place of Land Rover as the recent models aren't reliable.

Mrs CF wouldn't be seen in a Smart, she's too "posh" for one. :roll: It has be something German and expensive....

The dogs go in my VW Passat R36 estate or the Range Rover.

Keeping the Range Rover for now. The 2013 model isn't released yet so don't know much about it. Might consider a Merc ML63 AMG or an Audi Q7 in place of Land Rover as the recent models aren't reliable.

Mrs CF wouldn't be seen in a Smart, she's too "posh" for one. :roll: It has be something German and expensive....

There is a sport version of the Range Rover, right? Perhaps not a choice if you need the AWD.

You can buy Mrs Frogman the old, very small BMW from the 50's, the one you stepped into from the front. I don't know what the Germans called it; they are quite rare and not cheap.

There is a sport version of the Range Rover, right? Perhaps not a choice if you need the AWD.

You can buy Mrs Frogman the old, very small BMW from the 50's, the one you stepped into from the front. I don't know what the Germans called it; they are quite rare and not cheap.

It's a Range Rover Sport that I have. It's AWD. ;)

BMW Isetta?

It's a Range Rover Sport that I have. It's AWD. ;)

BMW Isetta?

Does the sport version work when you are driving off road? If I am remember correctly, Clarkson (Top Gear) said something about the sport version limitation when it comes to driving around in the mud in comparison to the standard Range Rover

Yes, the Isetta, you have found the car for her. Another option would be the little car Clarkson used when he was driving inside the BBC office

Does the sport version work when you are driving off road? If I am remember correctly, Clarkson (Top Gear) said something about the sport version limitation when it comes to driving around in the mud in comparison to the standard Range Rover

Yes, the Isetta, you have found the car for her. Another option would be the little car Clarkson used when he was driving inside the BBC office

Does it look like I go off road? :lol:

jLyU4IeO.jpg

It works off road but it's not as good as a normal Range Rover. If I'm honest, I didn't buy it for its off road capabilities! ;)

The Peel P50? :lol:

This is class:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfSS0ZXYdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Jeremy drives the smallest car in the world at the BBC - Top Gear - autos - YouTube[/ame]

Does it look like I go off road? :lol:

jLyU4IeO.jpg

It works off road but it's not as good as a normal Range Rover. If I'm honest, I didn't buy it for its off road capabilities! ;)

The Peel P50? :lol:

This is class:

Jeremy drives the smallest car in the world at the BBC - Top Gear - autos - YouTube

Nice, and No! You don't want to get it dirty. Is it your house in the background?

But without any doubt, Mrs Frogman would be able to park the little blue car

Have you seen the episode of Top Gear when they are buying "cheap" sport cars and they are trying to get them home?

Nice, and No! You don't want to get it dirty. Is it your house in the background?

But without any doubt, Mrs Frogman would be able to park the little blue car

Have you seen the episode of Top Gear when they are buying "cheap" sport cars and they are trying to get them home?

It's too low to do any serious off roading anyway. :lol: No, that's not my house. Just a good back drop for a photo I thought.

I'll pass on your suggestion to Mrs CF. I may get some fresh bruises. :shock:

I've seen every Top Gear episode. :D They've done quite a few "cheap" sports car challenges. Which cars were they using?

It's too low to do any serious off roading anyway. :lol: No, that's not my house. Just a good back drop for a photo I thought.

I'll pass on your suggestion to Mrs CF. I may get some fresh bruises. :shock:

I've seen every Top Gear episode. :D They've done quite a few "cheap" sports car challenges. Which cars were they using?

It is a very good idea to pass all my suggestions to Mrs Frogman; it will put you in place.

The episode I am talking about was the one when they purchased an old Lamborghini (black) the little guy purchased an old yellow Ferrari (Clarkson said it wasn't a Ferrari) the third guy an old Alfa (I think), arriving on a semi truck. None of them reached their destination

It is a very good idea to pass all my suggestions to Mrs Frogman; it will put you in place.

The episode I am talking about was the one when they purchased an old Lamborghini (black) the little guy purchased an old yellow Ferrari (Clarkson said it wasn't a Ferrari) the third guy an old Alfa (I think), arriving on a semi truck. None of them reached their destination

I'm always put in my place!!!! :(

Ah yes, a good one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuCff8nCxBU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Budget Supercars part 1 - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew5cPCYuA9o&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Budget Supercars part 2 - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

Back