German Government Promotes Pedophelia

phoenix80

Banned
BERLIN, July 30, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Booklets from a subsidiary of the German government's Ministry for Family Affairs encourage parents to sexually massage their children as young as 1 to 3 years of age. Two 40-page booklets entitled "Love, Body and Playing Doctor" by the German Federal Health Education Center (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung - BZgA) are aimed at parents - the first addressing children from 1-3 and the other children from 4-6 years of age.

"Fathers do not devote enough attention to the ******** and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex," reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds. The authors rationalize, "The child touches all parts of their father's body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same."

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/07073008.html

European Auto-destruct sequence engaged.

I read this article on another board. It's disgusting and in my opinion the author and followers of this...cult...should be in prison. Or better yet, killed.

It's horrid how someone could hurt a child this way.

There's some weird stuff out there on the 'net.

I'd be checking deeper, to see where this material actually originated from. I certainly doesn't sound like anything any Government organisation that I know of, would publish.

I'd be checking deeper, to see where this material actually originated from. I certainly doesn't sound like anything any Government organisation that I know of, would publish.

I did some checking up on it on the BZgA website, and it's true. That pamphlet has been available since 2001. According to Spiegel, the author of that pamphlet and the BZgA are both being brought up on charges of publicly supporting child molestation. The pamphlets are no longer available from the BZgA. I looked at the BZgA website, they're labelled as "out of stock."

But reading it in German, I have to say that LifeSite took quite a few liberties in their translation. Although the excerpts that I read still made me mad, LifeSite declaring "German Government Publication Promotes Incestuous Pedophilia as Healthy Sex Ed" is a bit of an exaggeration. The article from LifeSite looks to me like they're twisting their facts around a bit to push an agenda.

As far as it being an obligatory read in nine German regions; I checked at the local kindergarten here(I have two kids in that age group), and they've never even heard of it! So at least we know its not being used in Bavaria.

Fortunately, the people that were irresponsible enough to publish this now have to face a court of law. To the lady that brought this issue to the attention of the courts, I say thank you!

In case you feel like practicing your German, here's a link to the Spiegel article:
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,497527,00.html

Last edited:
thats horrible. Even though you dont have to follow it, Im sure some people actually do. Im with Pixiedust on this one. Good lord, how could someone do this???

thats horrible. Even though you dont have to follow it, Im sure some people actually do. Im with Pixiedust on this one. Good lord, how could someone do this???

Homeschooling is illegal in Germany, and the private Catholic schools have been shut down as "racist" because they don't teach Islamic stuff equally with the Christianity. This leaves no choice for the Christian parents then to allow the public schools to brainwash their children with such sexual perversions. It's indeed a great shame that the same people who brought the world modern physics, Goethe, Schiller, the Jet Engine, Rocketry, modern agriculture through the Haber Process are killing themselves like this.

the private Catholic schools have been shut down as "racist" because they don't teach Islamic stuff equally with the Christianity.
Not trying to bust you out, but you got a source for that? I'd like to see it.

This leaves no choice for the Christian parents then to allow the public schools to brainwash their children with such sexual perversions
Know anything about German schools? Religion is a mandatory course from the first grade on in public school. Not a class about religious tolerance, but the state supported religion of Christianity. In Bavaria, it's Catholicism. Islam is slightly talked about in history class, no more. Parents have the option of sending their kids to an Ethics class if they don't want them in Religion, but it's an hour after school in a lot of areas, so kids naturally take the religion class. They try to brainwash kids in public school here alright, but I don't think its with sexual perversions

As far as the 9 German regions that require the teaching of such information; I've been looking, and have found no evidence to support LifeSite's claim. Seems to me like the pamphlet was available so long because nobody read it. I really can't imagine that stuff being taught in school and nobody complaining.

Just to back Weed up a bit, here is a break down of Catholicism in German schools as of 2005.

Germany's entire school system is subject to supervision by the state. The overwhelming majority of schools are run by the state, and there is no widespread system of private schools such as exists in the Netherlands, Belgium and other European countries. However, the Catholic Church does take advantage of the right to run its own schools set forth in Article 7 (4) of Germany's constitution ("The right to establish private schools is guaranteed."). Such schools are largely funded by the state with the status of "supplementary" schools.

More than 50 per cent of independently-run schools are Catholic. The most recent statistics (for the 2002/03 school year) record 1,164 Catholic schools in Germany, with 368,193 pupils. Their distribution across Germany reflects the denominational composition of the population: North-Rhine/Westphalia has the most Catholic schools (326) followed by Bavaria (289). Despite the extreme diaspora situation in the east of Germany, Catholic schools were re-established there following German unification: 4 in the east of Berlin, 7 in Brandenburg, 1 in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, 8 in Saxony, 8 in Saxony-Anhalt and 8 in Thuringia.

The following different types of schools are run by the orders, dioceses, Church foundations and parish associations in Germany (2003/04): 208 grammar schools, 178 special-needs schools, 159 vocational schools, 165 general secondary schools (Realschulen), 117 primary and basic secondary schools (Grund- und Hauptschulen), 7 comprehensive schools, 22 evening schools and colleges, and 256 schools in the health sector. There are also 134 boarding schools. 20 per cent of the Catholic institutions are girls' schools. Demand for places in Catholic schools regularly exceeds supply. About 10 per cent of pupils are non-Catholic; in the east of Germany, Catholic, Protestant and unbaptised children each account, on average, for one-third of the roll at private Catholic schools.

http://dbk.de/katholische_kirche/deutschland/bildung/schulen/index_en.html

Seems to me that Catholic schools are not "shut down" by the German government but hey lets not let facts get in the way of yet another "anti-European liberal" whine-fest from our resident Canadian-Iranian.

Last edited:
Homeschooling is illegal in Germany, and the private Catholic schools have been shut down as "racist" because they don't teach Islamic stuff equally with the Christianity. This leaves no choice for the Christian parents then to allow the public schools to brainwash their children with such sexual perversions. It's indeed a great shame that the same people who brought the world modern physics, Goethe, Schiller, the Jet Engine, Rocketry, modern agriculture through the Haber Process are killing themselves like this.
Are you kidding me? Just down the street we have a Protestant (ok, it's not Catholic, but still Christian) school, which is kindergarten, elementary school and high school all in one. Back in the day when we moved to Berlin my parents wanted to send me there (for "better education") but the school didn't take me because I'm Muslim!
Now, I'm on a secular school and I'm attending 12th grade right now. A few years ago we used to have Catholic and Protestant religion classes which were not mandatory, one was free to choose. Most people didn't pick that because it was mostly after school hours and nobody wanted to stay that long (it was not integrated in the normal schedule). I don't know how it is at other schools, but my school changed it's system last year, so the new 7th graders coming in have all day school, and they all HAVE to choose either ethics, Catholic religion, or Protestant religion.

Regards,
Il

PS: Even though I didn't have to, I chose Protestant religion in 8th grade, and I still have it...

Back