German-Army / PzBtl 393

Germany has the capablity to be a world class arms provider. If your pockets are deep enough this, Germany provides many compents to the U.S. Armed forces, like H.K 416s, Abrams tank gun components, even provide certain pieces of hardware for countries in South America, and even the British Armed Forces.

Sorry to bring politics in here but, the problem with Germany is corruption, look at the Yugoslav Wars. There was a supposed arms embargo on all the countries, but somehow Croatia kept receiving air drops of spanking new H&K's and there AT Missiles and Mines. They used these new German weapons on Operation Storm, where a lot of innocent people died on both sides, just one was using NEW WEAPONS FROM GERMANY. Blitzkreig 2 anyone? lol. Nothing against German people, I love you guys and have a major crush on the band Rammstein lol, but as far as your government, kind of shady. That brings bad memories on my side, and all sides of that war did very bad things, but I had to bring it up since one of them was directly helped by the German Government, and if I remember correctly, against the will of the German people. I remember protests and such things on TV.

Back