German Army Information-Day

PzBrig15

The german-army Unit PzBrig21 ( Panzer Brigade 21) from their home, Augustdorf opened their doors. Between their 50 year Birthday the presented their cars , vehicles and presented a unreally scene .
I visit this events and make a lot of pictures.
Please respect my copyright . Thanks .

The MBT Leopard 2 A6M :
Augustdorf05-2009003.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009025.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009095.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009097.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009104.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009253.jpg

AugustdorfIII05-2009031.jpg

AugustdorfIII05-2009048.jpg

In the second post , I presented the other Equipment at this Brigade.

Other Vehicles from the german Presentation-Day at Augustdorf.
Home of the German PzBrigade 21 :

The new vehicle Fennek :
AugustdorfIII05-2009140.jpg

The German Vehicle " Fuchs "
AugustdorfII05-2009436.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009156.jpg

The Infantry Fighting Vehicle ( IFV) Marder in the
Configuration Marder 1 A5 . This is the last evolution-
Version before the SPz Puma get 2012 in the German Army
AugustdorfII05-2009176.jpg

AugustdorfII05-2009112.jpg

and the Recovery- Vehicle BPz Büffel:
AugustdorfII05-2009139.jpg

Ah, the A6!

IMHO the best MBT out there... but probably strategically obsolete?

Nice pix, tx for sharing!

Rattler

No, I think having an A6 sort of tank to defend your country is a good thing. It may not be necessary at this moment, but if it ever becomes necessary, you're really going to want to have a few of those. Plus, it's something the enemy's going to have to think about.
If you have a military that's not capable of defending its own home country, it only encourages the enemy.

Luftbeweglich Infanterie Regiment 1

The German-Army ( HEER ) had since their Transformation a light Aviation Battle-Group , the luftbewegliche Infanterie-Regiment .
I had a lot of photos at a Information excercises :

Please respected my copyright (c) . Thanks

Bell UH-1 D bring soldiers to the battle-zone :

German light-vehicle "Wiesel" with 20mm Kanone and TOW Anti-Tank weapon station at the battle-zone :
Fritzlar2008KHubschrReg36217.jpg

Fritzlar2008KHubschrReg36244.jpg

Fritzlar2008KHubschrReg36265.jpg

Fritzlar2008KHubschrReg36329.jpg

will the germans rise again and turn their defeat into victory as were they in NAZI regime. We wanna see that powerful and victorious Germany not a US contrlloed one.

Why is this silly discussion beginning ??? We leave in the year 2009 .Not in the time since 1939 . I will present modern military Equipment. This equipment is also the modern armys of the world watching for freedom and peace. If in the future this negativ discussion going on over the democratic republik germany anf their Army , I will never post .:evil:

Why is this silly discussion beginning ??? We leave in the year 2009 .Not in the time since 1939 . I will present modern military Equipment. This equipment is also the modern armys of the world watching for freedom and peace. If in the future this negativ discussion going on over the democratic republik germany anf their Army , I will never post .:evil:

Ignore the idiot mate.

No, just ignore people like him. He is already banned and gone. And yes, I think his mother did drop him on his head.

Thanks for your Positiv statements. Yes I will ignore this post and all the other posts of political symbolic . I will say in that greatful Forum my military Opinium.

I want to bring in my military knowledge and pictures in this forum. Political discussions are difficult in a world-comprehensive forum.

So I hope we can go one.....lets go ! ! ! Look in the Future......

Schöne Bilder! Very nice pictures- and well it's our doom that someone somewhere will always think about Germans as Nazis... that's something we earned from the past like the original sin Jesus died for... but dieing wouldn't suffice for us- even after the last German who lived in times of Nazi -regime died there will be people thinking about Germans that way- and that's the sad truth and all I'll say about it ^^. Back to topic

Schöne Bilder! Very nice pictures- and well it's our doom that someone somewhere will always think about Germans as Nazis... that's something we earned from the past like the original sin Jesus died for... but dieing wouldn't suffice for us- even after the last German who lived in times of Nazi -regime died there will be people thinking about Germans that way- and that's the sad truth and all I'll say about it ^^. Back to topic

for the most people thats a thing of the past, just ignore wankers who want to be like that. Germans = good people, let no one tell you otherwise!

I really like these "Wiesel" vehicles..They remind me of the "mule Teams" operating in the border areas of old.
I like the idea of a small agile vehicle dedicated to firesupport for small infantry units such as SOF units in a DA mission role.

//KJ.

Back