Georgia "Invaded" By Russian Forces

From what I'm hearing, Russia set up the scenario for Georgia to react to, then invaded when Georgia did so. No way would I assume Russia was trying to do the right thing. Seems to me their actions are Soviet-like from what I know about the scenario.
Hell has frozen over.

I agree with you.

That's about as natural as eating beans and farting.
I wonder what the "international community" will make of this. Particularly the UN.

thank you! but the russian are always the "bad guys" in the US, although i hate the Putin, hes a genius, but hes evil. He has made it so the prime minister in effect runs the country, all legally under their constitution, which gives the president WAY to much power, i wish they have another revolution, and get the constitution right this time with the checks and balances that we have.

Before Putin the Russian economy was in the dumpster, sometimes a strong leader is needed to put things back together, Putin did a great job making life better for the average people. Just remember the mess he was handed when he took office? In order to fix things he had to crack a few heads. Or would you rather have the Russian economy in shambles until some junior NCO starts a new party and gets the ball rolling?

Does the Russian govenerment need reforms sure, but first things first there needs to be a functioning government with the mob under control or at least no doing the controlling. I don't belive Putin is a criminal, well at least to the extent other leaders are. He is a patriot, and wants great things for his people.

Look at how many times he outwitted our president (and his staff).

I'll take a snippit from senojekips (note im not quoting, simply using a phrase)

There's a fine line between patriotism and jingoism. I think Putin crosses that line.

Before Putin the Russian economy was in the dumpster, sometimes a strong leader is needed to put things back together, Putin did a great job making life better for the average people. Just remember the mess he was handed when he took office? In order to fix things he had to crack a few heads. Or would you rather have the Russian economy in shambles until some junior NCO starts a new party and gets the ball rolling?

Does the Russian govenerment need reforms sure, but first things first there needs to be a functioning government with the mob under control or at least no doing the controlling. I don't belive Putin is a criminal, well at least to the extent other leaders are. He is a patriot, and wants great things for his people.

Look at how many times he outwitted our president (and his staff).

the men's a dicactor, but yes hes has done great things for the Russian people. They need a sh*t load of reform for it even to become a democracy.

Back