george bush used pot....does it matter?

I do not think so. I am kind of like Bush on this one. In my ignorant youth, I tried the stuff. Now I totally regret doing so. This is something I am not going to talk about much in the future.

My aspirations is to become a teacher. I know all students ask their teachers if they drank or used weed. Once asked, I will deny using weed while acknowledging the drinking bit. I will also add by 22, I realized that drinking was a complete waste of time, money and gave me no true benefit.

Never tried or will anything like that. But a lot of people have tried so just because he's president doesn't mean he can't try stuff ya know :p

Doody said:
I do not think so. I am kind of like Bush on this one. In my ignorant youth, I tried the stuff. Now I totally regret doing so. This is something I am not going to talk about much in the future.

My aspirations is to become a teacher. I know all students ask their teachers if they drank or used weed. Once asked, I will deny using weed while acknowledging the drinking bit. I will also add by 22, I realized that drinking was a complete waste of time, money and gave me no true benefit.

That's not very..."teacher like" is it? :?:
You "should" tell them your experience and how you're regreting it atm.

P.S:If they'll be small kids, then denial is best I suppose.

I don't get why people are making a big deal out of this. Just because he is the president of the U.S. doesn't mean he's never made any mistakes.

why to people devote countless hours knowing everything about and worshiping celebrities???

I do not understand their mentality, but that is where your answer lies

I will respond to the teacher bit tomorrow...time for bed :sleep:

Darcia said:
...a Politician that didn't smake pot would scare me...

lol i agree, he made a stupid mistake in the pass that many do, i bet a few people on this boards did it when they were young.

Yeah yeah always always something to blame :roll:

Drugs are bad. I've never have smoked and i never drink so it will make me bad politican?

I dont care if it was a drug genration or not, if people cant make there own choice then they are worthless

13the redneck, if the next generation will be suicide generation would you kill yourself`?

He drunk and smoked pot, meyby thats why he dint became so well... clever.

Snauhi said:
13the redneck, if the next generation will be suicide generation would you kill yourself`?

Doing some drugs and hanging yourself. I know the end result is supposed to be similar but still a bit of a stretch. Just saying, at that time, it was considered totally natural. Anyone's inhibitions against it would have been lowered.
I think I'll stick around and enjoy reading people's suicide stories.

i bet lots of ppl coming from 60s used pots once or more..

i dont see Bush got any permenant damage in his brain from pots

not really but keeping it secret like a lot of things puts him in a spot, although I wish he was in prison for all the crap he's pulled.

Back