Gentle Thoughts for Today…

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

A penny saved is a government oversight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight; because by then your body[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

He who hesitates is probably right.[/FONT]

Did you ever notice:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are ' XL.'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.[/FONT]

If you can smile when things go wrong , you have someone in mind to blame.[/FONT]

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.[/FONT]

Did you ever notice:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs.'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.[/FONT]

The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.[/FONT]

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved![/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.[/FONT]

Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.[/FONT]

First you forget names, then you forget faces. Then[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]you forget to pull up your zipper.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It's worse when you forget to pull it down.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dear Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder, [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]and your hand over my mouth... [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amen!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

:)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Struck me really funny and I almost snorted the water I was sipping out my nose (Glad I didn't, though, that hurts).

Back