GENIE in Bottle ......‏

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
[FONT=&quot]A [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mexican[/FONT][FONT=&quot], a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Black[/FONT][FONT=&quot], a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Muslim[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Redneck[/FONT][FONT=&quot] were walking together on a beach when the [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Black[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]stumbled over a bottle in the sand.

He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and a Genie appeared." I can only grant four wishes,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"the Genie said. "Since there are four of you, you may have a wish apiece."

Pointing at the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Black[/FONT][FONT=&quot], he said, "Since you found the bottle, you may have the first wish."

The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Black[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]studied for a moment then said, "I wish for a fleet of ships so that I can gather all my[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]people and take them back to our homeland, Africa."

Poof! It was done! Hundreds of ships appeared on the skyline .

The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mexican[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]said, "I weesh for enough Cheby peekups to take all my people[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]back to our homeland, May-he-co!"

Poof! It was done! Row after row of Chevrolet Pickups appeared on the beach.

The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Muslim[/FONT][FONT=&quot] said, "I wish for ten thousand camels to take all of my people away from this horrible [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]country loaded with infidels so we can live in peace in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Muslim[/FONT][FONT=&quot] countries and serve [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Allah[/FONT][FONT=&quot]."

Poof! It was done! Ten thousand camels suddenly appeared on the beach.

Turning to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Redneck[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the Genie asked, "And what is your wish?

The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Redneck[/FONT][FONT=&quot] watched as the loaded pickups began moving toward the border, then looked out t[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o sea and watched the loaded ships sailing out into the sunset, then he looked at all of the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Muslims [/FONT][FONT=&quot]getting on top of the camels and riding off. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Redneck[/FONT][FONT=&quot] said, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Just give me a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bud Light[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It doesn't get any better than this!"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Back