Geneva Laws for all military troops broken in Canada, I am witness. Priority read.

It was 35 miles from where I was based. Besides, I was getting plenty for free off my girlfriend at the time. ;)

No excuse! :D

Mind you, that's unfaithfulness, and I'm pretty sure that's punishable by castration, or death. One or the other. One's the death of your manhood, the other's just normal death. So, they're pretty much one and the same. Death.

No excuse! :D

Mind you, that's unfaithfulness, and I'm pretty sure that's punishable by castration, or death. One or the other. One's the death of your manhood, the other's just normal death. So, they're pretty much one and the same. Death.

Only if you're caught! ;) :lol:

I was incarcerated for six months at Central East Correctional Center.
Here is a disturbing truth, there were men and woman being passed around as sex slaves they were being raped, beaten, and starved.
Uhhh, don't get arrested then? I dunno. Why tell us about this? First, it's not relevant to our discussions. Second, I doubt any of us really care. Third, don't get arrested and it should be a problem for ya.

A neighbor of mine told me about the facts of life when it come to prison and football- when you first go in you're a tight end. When you get out you're a wide receiver! :whip:

Agreed. For example, I am rumoured to have slept with that chick on Prom Night. I am found guilty of being a perpetual liar and a virgin. :D
Even I can see right through this lie!

You're not a virgin, and you didn't get any chicks on prom night.
Everyone knows it was Red Leg that snagged her. :hide:

Last edited:
"Rumourded" as in I rented a room of him, I "conducted a reverse Break and Enter, I murdered someone out of there own apartment, I heard him rape people in the basement.
Im going to assume you read the Prisoner Abuse part.

"Rumourded" as in I rented a room of him, I "conducted a reverse Break and Enter, I murdered someone out of there own apartment, I heard him rape people in the basement.

Nurse!!!!!!

Bring his medication....quickly.

DH, let me help you understand this: you screwed up. Badly. And you got busted for it. Sucks, but you let yourself down.

But there is a member here that can fix this for you. I don't know if he'll do it for free or how much he'll want. you'll have to ask him. But this is something that right up his alley. PM "udaka" and tell him what's going on. Tell him everything. And if he asks who referred ya, tell him I did, ok? :visor:

According to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Penelty is Death for Habeas Corpus.

I'm naturaly for the Death Penelty on a few other crimes such as Rapes and Tortures

Habeas Corpus - Unlawful Imprisonment.

why all the negativity??

I'm trying to bring a bad situation to light with military personnel!,

Anyway, a military veteran and a police officer have gotton back to me.

By the way if the Canadian government does not fix those prisons, the country gets sanctioned, it's true ask your superior officer if your not to afraid of being proven wrong!

It's what the U.S.A. is trying to do to North Korea, sanction them for prison violations.

I was incarcerated for six months at Central East Correctional Center.
Here is a disturbing truth, there were men and woman being passed around as sex slaves they were being raped, beaten, and starved.
*Starvation with the rapes turns it into torture, the location a maximum security prison makes it persacutable under the Geneva Convention Laws 2 and 4.
There are no conjegal visits to the jail and both the guards and inmates were torture raping.

I have sent the following e-mail to the FBI, CIA, NATO High Command and other intelligence agencies as well as various law inforcement.

February 1, 2013

Dear :
There is an issue not being looked at by the Canadian Government I have informed them of International Law broken. I was in jail and men and women at Central East Correctional Facility were being raped and tortured. Location: Lindsey, Ontario, Canada.

My time in jail. January 2012 to June 2012. I had a six months sentence for assault and other minor charges.

Start reading at convention four it will make more sense.
"civilians are afforded the protections from inhumane treatment and attack"

The Geneva Conventions are a series of treaties on the treatment of civilians, prisoners of war (POWs) and soldiers who are otherwise rendered hors de combat, or incapable of fighting. The first Convention was initiated by the International Committee for Relief to the Wounded (which became the International Committee for the Red Cross and Red Crescent). This convention produced a treaty designed to protect wounded and sick soldiers during wartime. The Swiss Government agreed to hold the Conventions in Geneva, and a few years later, a similar agreement to protect shipwrecked soldiers was produced. In 1949, after World War II, two new Conventions were added to the original two, and all four were ratified by a number of countries. The 1949 versions of the Conventions, along with two additional Protocols, are in force today.
Convention I: This Convention protects wounded and infirm soldiers and medical personnel against attack, execution without judgment, torture, and assaults upon personal dignity (Article 3). It also grants them the right to proper medical treatment and care.
Convention II: This agreement extended the protections mentioned in the first Convention to shipwrecked soldiers and other naval forces, including special protections afforded to hospital ships.
Convention III: One of the treaties created during the 1949 Convention, this defined what a Prisoner of War was, and accorded them proper and humane treatment as specified by the first Convention. Specifically, it required POWs to give only their name, rank, and serial number to their captors. Nations party to the Convention may not use torture to extract information from POWs.
Convention IV: Under this Convention, civilians are afforded the protections from inhumane treatment and attack afforded in the first Convention to sick and wounded soldiers. Furthermore, additional regulations regarding the treatment of civilians were introduced. Specifically, it prohibits attacks on civilian hospitals, medical transports, etc. It also specifies the right of internees, and those who commit acts of sabotage. Finally, it discusses how occupiers are to treat an occupied populace.
Protocol I: In this additional Protocol to the Geneva Conventions, the signing Nations agreed to further restrictions on the treatment of "protected persons" according to the original Conventions. Furthermore, clarification of the terms used in the Conventions was introduced. Finally, new rules regarding the treatment of the deceased, cultural artifacts, and dangerous targets (such as dams and nuclear installations) were produced.
Protocol II: In this Protocol, the fundamentals of "humane treatment" were further clarified. Additionally, the rights of interned persons were specifically enumerated, providing protections for those charged with crimes during wartime. It also identified new protections and rights of civilian populations.
  • The United States has ratified the four Conventions of 1949, but has not ratified the two additional Protocols of 1977.
  • Disputes arising under the Conventions or the Protocols additional to them are settled by courts of the member nations (Article 49 of Convention I) or by international tribunals.
  • The International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent has a special role given by the Geneva Conventions, whereby it handles, and is granted access to, the wounded, sick, and POWs.

That must be a joke...

Those laws are nice in theory. The people who wrote that propably needed months, if not more, to write them down and can take any length of time in a relaxed environment to figure out if some action violated their rules. But the soldier on the field, who is not as educated as those writers, must often decide in a split second in a hostile environment.

Back