A GENERIAL!

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
finally...after all those centuries.. I am a General. Yep, I remember when I first came here. Got into trouble coz the mods didnt like my name 8)
Twas Field_Marshal but now u all know me as MightyMacbeth..
Anyways, then I got banned..got into trouble, managed my way. Was coopetrative. Bought my first rank and showed as "BANNED" :shock: , made some talks with mods, finally was a Lieutenant..captain..blah blah, a General. Oh those days really do run eh. Yeah I remember...that first day :roll: When my cursed fingers typed "Military quotes" trying to search for some quotes, and found this place. Managed to register as Field_Marshal but as I said... yeah..this really forms tears in my eyes..

*sniff

My family

Love ya all no mattrer who u are..

*sniff *salutes

Mode edit: double post
op am the Duke now

well I thank u Steliga, hope its fun though..

And devil dog.. The duke is I! Emperor? pffft LoL :lol:

And yes Phoenix , am still a baby 8)

oh my comrades...

cant be even prouder my man.. U know how soldiers feel when they get into the same platoon from the beginning of the war? they feel strangers and all..but when they get into those battles, wars and fields..a bond forms..and when they go home.. they are brothers.. 8)

MightyMacbeth said:
cant be even prouder my man.. U know how soldiers feel when they get into the same platoon from the beginning of the war? they feel strangers and all..but when they get into those battles, wars and fields..a bond forms..and when they go home.. they are brothers.. 8)

Yes, sir-ri!!!

Back