General Says U.S. Has Proof Iran Arming Iraqi Militias

I would say what swung the pendulum would be the Colonists defeating the British Naval forces forcing them to remove blockades and oh how about the invention of the Submarine named the "Turtle" at the time.

But I'm sure wikipedia historians favor the French in being our savors...

On topic, I recommend people watch the movie "Uncle Saddam" then think about what is being discussed here.

Wave the white flag you say??

And simply trade the impoverished training grounds of Afghanistan for the oil rich training grounds of Iraq for our terrorist "friends" (as you call them)? I cannot abide that decision.

PRECISELY. That's exactly want I want. Although its not waving the White Flag...

You want to know why?

Because prior to 9-11 in Afganistan the Taliban and al Qaeda had the entire country to themselves (except for the Northern Alliance which was too small to be anything more than an irritant). Al Qaeda was untouchable whilst they were there and would have remained so if 9-11 hadn't happened.

If the terrorists moved to Iraq, and if the US troops withdrew out of Iraq it would be a dream come true. I guarantee the following:

1. Al Qaeda is Sunni and they HATE the Shiites (even more than they hate us) and will help the Sunnis in Iraq.

2. The Shiites will turn to Iran and Syria for help (as they are all Shiites) and of course that will mean Hezbollah will get involved.

(Do you see where this is going?)

The ONLY reason these two sides haven't killed each other yet is because our Great leader in his infinite wisdom decided to stand in between these two groups of religious fanatics. The result was entirely predictable; they are both started to attack to referee. Al Sadr on one side, Zarquiwi on the other. Essentially a two front war, what a Brilliant idea Mr. President!

But like I said, both the Sunni and Shiite would rather kill each other than us. Take the US Troops out, and you al Qaeda vs Hezbollah,

Open the Champagne! They be so busy killing each other they'll leave the rest of the world alone.

Lat I checked a Hezbollah and al Qaeda fighter could stop a AK-47 bullet just as well as a American soldier. Let them fight!

Last edited:
PRECISELY. That's exactly want I want.

You want to know why?

Because in Afganistan the Taliban and al Qaeda had the entire country to themselves (except for the Northern Alliance which was too small to be anything more than an irritant). Al Qaeda was untouchable whilst they were there and would have remained so if 9-11 hadn't happened.

If the terrorists moved to Iraq, and if the US troops withdrew out of Iraq it would be a dream come true. I guarantee the following:

1. Al Qaeda is Sunni and they HATE the Shiites (even more than they hate us) and will help the Sunnis in Iraq.

2. The Shiites will in turn to Iran and Syria for Help (as they are all Shiites) and of course that will mean Hezbollah will get involved.

The only reason these two sides haven't killed each other yet is because our Great leader in his infinite wisdom decided to stand in between these two incoming freight trains whom have hated each other for centuries. Which means instead of killing each other like the religous fanatics, they are both agreed to start killing us instead.

But like I said both the Sunni and Shiite would rather kill each other than us. Take the US Troops out, and you al Qaeda vs Hezbollah,

Open the Champagne!

They be so busy killing each other they'll leave the rest of the world alone.

Then why did they send planes into US buildings and not Shiite Mosques...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Then why did they send planes into US buildings and not Shiite Mosques...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because Saddam was still in power at the time. Saddam kept the two sides from killing each other. With Saddam gone, it opened the Pandoras box we are in today.

And BTW, they DID send suicide bombers into Shiites Mosques, they destroyed the largest Shiite mosque in the world.

Because Saddam was still in power at the time. Saddam kept the two sides from killing each other. With Saddam gone, it opened the Pandoras box we are in today.

And BTW, they DID send suicide bombers into Shiites Mosques, they destroyed the largest Shiite mosque in the world.

I thought Saddam had nothing to do with it??? And if he had no weapons then how did any of them feel threatened???

Finally I think your time line is a little skewed ;)

I thought Saddam had nothing to do with it??? And if he had no weapons then how did any of them feel threatened???

Finally I think your time line is a little skewed ;)

Thats not what I am saying, and no it isn't

9-11 was 2001
Saddam was removed 2003.

The reason al Qaeda and never attacked the Iraq Shiites was because Saddam prevented them from doing so. Saddam was not a Sunni extremist and because he feared them, he didn't allow Al Qaeda wasnt allowed to operate in Iraq. They only did so AFTER Saddam's removal.

You see?

You know what will happen if you have Hezbolla vs Al Qaeda? They will solidy their territories and run terrorist camps from them. Some against each other, others against the US and allies. Great. Two Aghanistans with a lot more oil and infrastructure.

^^^ My gut agrees with this. Hard to know the future but it sure seems more than likely the scenario we would see in my humble opinion.

You know what will happen if you have Hezbolla vs Al Qaeda? They will solidy their territories and run terrorist camps from them. Some against each other, others against the US and allies. Great. Two Aghanistans with a lot more oil and infrastructure.

Very true but one wonders HOW MANY people are ready to accept this real theory

Very true but one wonders HOW MANY people are ready to accept this real theory

Unfortunately since there has been so many fingers pointed and so many conspiracy theorists out there I don't think the average American will believe it until it actually happens and the media says it is happening.

That is half the problem with things in this day and age. Remember WW1, WW2, Korean War etc etc? When the average US citizen was pro-war, pro-military, pro-government etc? In this day and age you have the media telling people what to think. Half the time it seems they get it wrong or they get it from a skewed perspective and report that as the "unadulterated truth".

I believe that until the media says it is so few will accept it as truth.

Back