General Knowledge to study in Boot Camp / Basic Training

implicature

Here you will find suggested material to study for Boot Camp or Basic Training. As far as the USMC Boot Camp is concerned you will be taught at least 75% of this while in training but it doesn't hurt having a little bit of back ground going in. The link below is what Fleet Marines use to study for Meritorious boards as well as prepare for interviews for our MOS and inspections as well. I hope you enjoy it. Please keep in mind that i did not compile this list of knowledge and that this circulates freely through out the USMC.

US MARINE CORPS KNOWLEDGE

:camo:* THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY DEPer TO MEMORIZE THIS INFORMATION. JUST MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH IT. *:camo:

education

Sometimes I am tired of my present work and I want to relieve the stresses and strains from work, so I would like to ask is there any good idea or tips on making me more happier or feel relaxed? I oftern go to the dance hall to sing and dance or play sports on weekends, but that is not enough, always doing the same thing is boring. Recenty, I found on the internet that learning a new skill during spare time is a good idea, it can make us more intellectual and make more friends. Such as,and are I've come acrossed. If you find any interesting things or have the same feelings as me, please chat with me. Have a nice day!

I have the Guidebook for Marines and am studying it in preperation for Boot. this should help alot with that too. Thanks for posting it!

Semper Fi

General Knowledge

Serving your country through military service can be very rewarding, educational and a life-changing experience. This will attempt to educate you in preparing for basic training, commonly known as boot camp and can get a square deal when enlisting. This might help you to join on a military school for boys.:salute:

Here you will find suggested material to study for Boot Camp or Basic Training. As far as the USMC Boot Camp is concerned you will be taught at least 75% of this while in training but it doesn't hurt having a little bit of back ground going in. The link below is what Fleet Marines use to study for Meritorious boards as well as prepare for interviews for our MOS and inspections as well. I hope you enjoy it. Please keep in mind that i did not compile this list of knowledge and that this circulates freely through out the USMC.

US MARINE CORPS KNOWLEDGE

:camo:* THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY DEPer TO MEMORIZE THIS INFORMATION. JUST MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH IT. *:camo:

E-5 Sergeant It's always great to get a heads-up. The only thing that shocked me when I was attached with the Corps is USMC and US Army
pay $$$$ for their personal gear, Yes I know you get the $$$$ back once your time is Up and you return the Gear, Part of that program
I can't remember the Name???

I have a Water Bottle I kept as a souvenir With the Camp Lejeune DSCP Tag $4.30 us.

P.S. No I'm Not USMC.

"Per Terra et Mare" Spañiard over and out,,,,,,,................

Attachments

• Picture or Video 020.jpg
    Picture or Video 020.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
For the USAF your recruiter may or may not give you a packet of things to study before basic, but I'll list the general ideas here:

Your reporting statement: "Sir/Ma'm, Trainee ------- (your last name) reports as ordered"
This is to be spoken whenever you are speaking to a TI in a manner other than just "yes/no Sir/Ma'm.

The Airman's Creed

The three Air Force Core Values

The first stanza of the USAF song

Be able to recognize rank by symbol and pay rank

And you might as well learn the alphabet. (alpha, bravo, charlie...)

That's everything I can think of right now. Get used to waking up and going to sleep early, and shower and eat quickly. Other than that, I have no experience of what basic is like at Lackland.

Back