General: Iran Training Shiite Insurgents

Those women want reform not government overthrow. It's those stupid laws that were put in place to make women frustrated in that country, especially since they have more ambition than the women in neighboring countries.

I figure that either the theocracy would be reformed to the point that secular matters have more power, or some new revolt or coup will change regimes. Either way it seems to be like something that will happen in the next 10-20 years at the soonest. The current regime really has iran in a tight grip and they're not letting go, but something will happen eventually.

Iran is a complex situation by simple people,the Women's rights march?Thats in a large popluted area,but the more rural areas cut off from communictation with the outside world,thus,they are un educated unlike those in the cities,the rural dwelling peoples are more likely to turn to religion ,and thus,fight more willing for a "Holy War".I see no problem on how you want to worship your choice in religous figures,but taking it to the violent extreme is uncalled for and basicly senseless,but like I said these people live in their own small world,were everything is either with them ,or destroyed in the name of god.

WarMachine said:
Those women want reform not government overthrow. It's those stupid laws that were put in place to make women frustrated in that country, especially since they have more ambition than the women in neighboring countries.

I figure that either the theocracy would be reformed to the point that secular matters have more power, or some new revolt or coup will change regimes. Either way it seems to be like something that will happen in the next 10-20 years at the soonest. The current regime really has iran in a tight grip and they're not letting go, but something will happen eventually.

lol

how do you know they want reform?

After seeing what is happening in Pakistan ,a neighboring counrty,there MME,a national Muslims Fundimentalist group dominates the Country side,in a country that posseses nuclear weapons,these fundemintalist started to gain strength in numbers in more rural areas,where the less educated flocked to the group,but in the cities,communication flowed on world news,thus the cities are about the only thing that keeps the country in today's modern community,but who knows how long they will last before the groups overide the national laws.....

This may be happening in Iran.

Back