Gear

Tessa

A suggestion would be that you can arrange the gear to lie in a order of how you want it, instead ofwhen you bought it..

:)

This is a very hard thing to do.
I have looked into it, and it will too much work for me, I have to rewrite the script...

Sorry. :cry:
I guess you have to buy the Gear from the shop in the order you wan't the displayed..

I was thinking if there was more gear it would be cool. You know, so no two people had the same thing. Just a wider selection would be a little bonus to the already cool milbuck concept.

What kind of gear where you thinking about?
Come with suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

I think it would be hard to make enough gear so no two people have the same gear... :?

I'm not in favor of actually requiring dimension limits on pictures. 10Kb loads just as fast as 10Kb actual space taken up shouldn't matter. I cant have my Punisher pic anymore :cry: Anyway to buy the space back would be nice. Oh and for gear why not start adding pictures of guns?

Jarhead0321 said:
Would love to see a Scuba bubble of some sort if possible.

That sounds good, maybe get a few different quals and things like jump wings, air assault wings, freefall, and Pathfinder, too.

diplomatic_means said:
I'm not in favor of actually requiring dimension limits on pictures. 10Kb loads just as fast as 10Kb actual space taken up shouldn't matter. I cant have my Punisher pic anymore :cry: Anyway to buy the space back would be nice. Oh and for gear why not start adding pictures of guns?

Yeah, 10kb is 10kb..
I'll see if I can do something about that... :D
But I don't want the images to be too tall either, too much to take the focus away from the real content.

Guns is a good idea, but I don't have the time to make any more images right now.
But if you have any suggestions you can mail them to me. :D

Uhmm.. Is there a such thing as a Soldier on horse anymore?

Or is it just the police?

Maybe I shouldn't ask for a horsey gear..

But hell yeah!

What aint a "cowgirl" for?

So gimme that horsey!

:p

I was thinking stuff like this. I made it myself. I'd be happy to make others if you like this one Redleg.

RangerCK.JPG

Give me your feedback guys.

Edited:

If a real Ranger came on this board he would have a way to show he is. I was thinking about using the symbol system to show your stats and stuff (like if you're airborne). What do you think?

I don't think it would be a problem unless someone got overly sensitive about it. I mean, I have an Armored Cav symbol, and I haven't received my branch yet, it's just what I am hoping to become, so technically you could put me in the same category. If you wanted only those items that had been actually earned by the member to show, you would have to remove our rank as well, and in fact only about half the active members have any real quals, let alone rank, so this would be a very bare board, and all the things that you all requested would be wasted.
Take it more as a sign of respect that someone admires something/someone (say the Rangers) and wants to show that with an icon. I highly doubt anyone will take this for anymore than what it is.

You're right Redneck. I think my screenname tells a little something about what i think of Rangers :) I wouldn't wear one because I got this thing going that I feel I need to earn everything, I dunno. I'm feeling very contradictory right now. Its different on a forum then wearing a Ranger tab on your uniform.

But anyway, no one has actually commented on the way the tab I made looks. Feedback?

Future: Just for reference, I meant no hard feelings by that comment. I'm just used to a lot stricter environment in the army I guess. It's good that you want to become a Ranger; once I commission, I too want to get that golden tab.

FutureRANGER said:
I was thinking stuff like this. I made it myself. I'd be happy to make others if you like this one Redleg.

RangerCK.JPG

Give me your feedback guys.

Looks good.
If you have any more suggestions, you can mail them to me, and I'll see what I can do.

I guess some real rangers can be offended if you use the ranger tab without being one, but it should be possible to make two kind of shops, one for things you are, and one for things you want to be...

What do you think about that?

Back