Gear

--

December 19th, 2003  
Tessa

Topic: Gear

A suggestion would be that you can arrange the gear to lie in a order of how you want it, instead ofwhen you bought it..

December 20th, 2003  
Redleg

This is a very hard thing to do.
I have looked into it, and it will too much work for me, I have to rewrite the script...

Sorry.
I guess you have to buy the Gear from the shop in the order you wan't the displayed..
January 14th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I was thinking if there was more gear it would be cool. You know, so no two people had the same thing. Just a wider selection would be a little bonus to the already cool milbuck concept.
--
January 14th, 2004  
Redleg

What kind of gear where you thinking about?
Come with suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

I think it would be hard to make enough gear so no two people have the same gear...
January 14th, 2004  
Jarhead0321

Would love to see a Scuba bubble of some sort if possible.
January 14th, 2004  
Redleg

I'll see what I can do about that....
January 14th, 2004  
diplomatic_means

I'm not in favor of actually requiring dimension limits on pictures. 10Kb loads just as fast as 10Kb actual space taken up shouldn't matter. I cant have my Punisher pic anymore Anyway to buy the space back would be nice. Oh and for gear why not start adding pictures of guns?
January 14th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead0321
Would love to see a Scuba bubble of some sort if possible.
That sounds good, maybe get a few different quals and things like jump wings, air assault wings, freefall, and Pathfinder, too.
January 14th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomatic_means
I'm not in favor of actually requiring dimension limits on pictures. 10Kb loads just as fast as 10Kb actual space taken up shouldn't matter. I cant have my Punisher pic anymore Anyway to buy the space back would be nice. Oh and for gear why not start adding pictures of guns?
Yeah, 10kb is 10kb..
I'll see if I can do something about that...
But I don't want the images to be too tall either, too much to take the focus away from the real content.

Guns is a good idea, but I don't have the time to make any more images right now.
But if you have any suggestions you can mail them to me.
January 14th, 2004  
Tessa

Uhmm.. Is there a such thing as a Soldier on horse anymore?

Or is it just the police?

Maybe I shouldn't ask for a horsey gear..

But hell yeah!

What aint a "cowgirl" for?

So gimme that horsey!

:P