G'day

WizardOfAus

I grew up as a military brat, although I'm not and have never been in any of the Services. Generations of my family have been in the Army, and my father was a Sergeant in the Air Force, but no one has ever gone to sea. My brother became a raging alcoholic after Vietnam and the old man wouldn't let any of us younger ones even join Cadets after that. Like a lot of folks here, I've done my fair share of martial arts, did some streetfighting until my IQ reached 50 ;) , and I was a pretty good shot with small calibre firearms before they became too controversial in Australia.

I found this forum through Bulldogg, who is like a brother to me, even though I always have to bail him out of trouble. He's a guy who loves adventure, and is happiest when simple excursions to the corner shop turn into mass panic with plenty of explosions. :rambo:

Cheers.

Welcome to the forums Wizard. A friend of bulldogg huh? He keeps telling us that everyone hates him :lol: Thanks for the head up though ;) Enjoy your stay with us.

Back