G'day!

Welcome to the forums Atlanta.
I'm sure you'll find many friends and lots of info on this site/forum.. :)

Welcome to the forum...... I've always been interested in army wife's point of views. Really I have :) Anyway, welcome aboard!

Hello Atlanta and welcome. You'll be right ay home here, also talk your Husband into posting if he has time.

G'day and welcome to this magnificent place :)

I am sure you will find this place most interesting and fascinating. And all of the people here are joined by one common passion.. and I believe that you already discovered it.

Have a wonderful stay 8)

Personally I think he misses tanks though! (not that I think he would admit it!) But for now this job suits our life style! He and the other clerks may be getting their first opportuntiy to go up in the planes soon, not to jump themselves, but to watch the new guys jump for the first time! He's excited about getting the opportunity to watch, but not so thrilled about doing it himself! He's unsure when he will get the opportunity to do his jump course at he moment as the clerks are relaly the last priority when there are new guys coming in all the time. But we will wait and see!
Im also part of a few military chat forums here in Aus, but its mostly spouses. I know that there are a few that are just for army, or navy ect but these ones are full of spouses from all over Aus, which is good as everytime we move around, we always have our friends. And as they have all gone through the same experiences, they understand and give advice ect. If you or anyone else is interested just let me know and ill give you the address.

Thank all for the great welcome! Yes, I hope to get john on here to have a chat too. Im going to try to find my way around in here today and see whats going on. As this forum is set up very differently to what Im used too! Hope to chat to you more soon, and looking forward to finding our more about you all! Have a great day! Atlanta

Back