G'day one and all

Warwick

G'day fellow military buffs.
My name is Warwick and I am from Sydney Australia.
I am a serving member of the ADF (15yrs) and have been on many overseas deployments/ peace keeping etc.
Enjoy beer, military history a good chin wag and the odd debate.
Like War movies with realism the odd western and hate soppy chick flicks ( sorry to those that like that kind film).
See you all in the folders.........
Cheers. ;)

welcome to the forums 8)
i hate those chick flicks too man, but the girls like it so thats what you bring em to on a date ;)

Welcome. And yes, unfortunately most girls do enjoy a chick flick now and again, but the trick is to make deals ;) .....that makes my bf happy.

Oh and have fun on the forums!

Warwick good to see another Aussie in the forums. Where are you based in Sydney and wich unit are you with? PM me if you like.

welcome to the forums :biggun: see the real trick with the chick flicks is to take your date to one. at the whole big sad part(it would be the boring part) you start crying. shes like he is so sensitve, blah, blah, blah. and after that it is all good.

bllrby2104 said:
welcome to the forums :biggun: see the real trick with the chick flicks is to take your date to one. at the whole big sad part(it would be the boring part) you start crying. shes like he is so sensitve, blah, blah, blah. and after that it is all good.

Or she thinks your a sissy:p But maybe we just go out with different sorts of girls :D

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums Warwick. :)

My parents lived in Sydney for many many years ago, and I would really like to visit Australia in the (near) future with my family..
Diving at the Great Barrier Reef is on of my biggest dreams.. :dive:

r031 button, no she thinks your sensitive. she will think you have this nice kind, caring, etc. side to you. which in reallty, i think no man has.

Welcome to the forums mate. Or should I say, "Cooooeeyyy!" (forgive my probably inaccurate US spelling of that)

There you go shooting yourself in the head again, Blirby.

"she will think you have this nice kind, caring, etc. side to you. which in reallty, i think no man has."

Become a dad (Not father - dad. Any guy not sterile can become a father) and say that if for no other reason.

Back