Gday everyone! - Page 2

--

March 8th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Welcome to a quickly growing forum. you are member #3,056.
March 8th, 2005  
Kilgore

"You either Surf, or you fight!"

To be honest, i found this forum using google. I guess thats where most members are coming from.

By the way, im having difficulties showing my avatar. I uploaded a picture of kilgore and there was no issue. Unfortunatly it isn't showing in the forum itself .
March 8th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome Kilgore. Great name, it was once the only city in the area of East Texas that I'm from that sold beer and liquor.
--
March 9th, 2005  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums, Kilgore.

Apocalypse Now was an awesome movie.
March 9th, 2005  
LIPS

Welcome "Kilgore" I hope you make it into the Army either as an officer or general entry. Some words of advice do not go Tanks as they have not been deployed since Veitnam you are better of going to a Cav unit either in Townsville or Darwin. Like the old RSMA said "The most un loved unit in the Army is the Armoured Regt" Just some more food for thought.
March 9th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
"You either Surf, or you fight!"

To be honest, i found this forum using google. I guess thats where most members are coming from.

By the way, im having difficulties showing my avatar. I uploaded a picture of kilgore and there was no issue. Unfortunatly it isn't showing in the forum itself .
hey kilgore

good to have another ANZAC on the forum

you have to buy the avatar privilage from the milforum PX. using you milbuck which you earn every post
March 9th, 2005  
Locke

hey kilgore
great to see another aussie in here, and another melburnian at that!!!
good luck with getting into the army mate
March 9th, 2005  
Kilgore

gday all

I know the armoured units have never really been deployed that much but i believe that once the M1abrams come in, that will possibly change. Personally i would feel safer in an M1 instead of a ASLAV in a combat situation. Then again, if i dislike being in tanks, well then i can be transfered into a cavalry regiment.
March 9th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Sorry I'm late. Welcome to the boards Kilgore. Hope to hear more from you soon. 8)
April 24th, 2005  
bush musketeer

Topic: welcome

welcome Kilgore,

good to see another Aussie here.