GCS Distribuiting's Tribute to the Troops in Iraq

That was a very nice tribute. I particularly liked seeing the guys from the 10th ID (my old unit). All the pictures were great, sure brought me back some though.

Too bad I don't have speakers functional now. What is the music or narration mainly about?

Great pictures with the sunsets though.

No narration. Just a magnificently stirring choral rendition of "Homeward Bound" sung by the many male and female voices of Brigham Young University. The scenes are awesome enough but the background music puts you right there.

Just a magnificently stirring choral rendition of "Homeward Bound" sung by the many male and female voices of Brigham Young University.

I hear the Lyrics of hope. But unfortunetly, it seems far away from being homeward bound for many of these soldiers.

That was pretty nice from what I seen. Unfortunately Im in Iraq and this MWR computer doesnt have sound. It looks to be a very nice tribute though, thank you for the post.

God Bless The Men And Women Who Are In The Armed Services Who Have Lost Their Lives Fighting For Their Freinds, Family, And Country. Whether One Is Pro Or Anti War, We Should Honor And Respect The Men And Women Who Work Their Asses Off To Protect Us.
GREAT TRIBUTE!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, soldierzhonor. You and all your fellows are deserving of this and so much more. See if you can get someone to free up a sound system equipped computer for you someplace if there's any to be had. The background music is worth it.

Back