GCS Distribuiting's Tribute to the Troops in Iraq

--

January 13th, 2005  
Charge 7

Topic: GCS Distribuiting's Tribute to the Troops in Iraq

They did a real nice job with this one. Hope you have nice speakers.

http://www.clermontyellow.accountsup.../UntilThen.swf
January 13th, 2005  
DTop

That was a very nice tribute. I particularly liked seeing the guys from the 10th ID (my old unit). All the pictures were great, sure brought me back some though.
January 13th, 2005  
Sooners1

Great Post.
--
January 13th, 2005  
Kane

Too bad I don't have speakers functional now. What is the music or narration mainly about?

Great pictures with the sunsets though.
January 13th, 2005  
Charge 7

No narration. Just a magnificently stirring choral rendition of "Homeward Bound" sung by the many male and female voices of Brigham Young University. The scenes are awesome enough but the background music puts you right there.
January 13th, 2005  
CABAL

Quote:
Just a magnificently stirring choral rendition of "Homeward Bound" sung by the many male and female voices of Brigham Young University.
I hear the Lyrics of hope. But unfortunetly, it seems far away from being homeward bound for many of these soldiers.
January 13th, 2005  
Charge 7

Nice wet blanket there, Cabal
January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Nice wet blanket there, Cabal

Roger That Major!

However that was just an OUTSTANDING tribute.
January 15th, 2005  
soldierzhonor

That was pretty nice from what I seen. Unfortunately Im in Iraq and this MWR computer doesnt have sound. It looks to be a very nice tribute though, thank you for the post.
January 15th, 2005  
AsianAmerican

God Bless The Men And Women Who Are In The Armed Services Who Have Lost Their Lives Fighting For Their Freinds, Family, And Country. Whether One Is Pro Or Anti War, We Should Honor And Respect The Men And Women Who Work Their Asses Off To Protect Us.
GREAT TRIBUTE!