Gays

tetvet

Banned
Gays in the Military was not long ago a very hot topic , I was wondering how that's worked out whether it is distraction or not , the military has always had gays just not openly .:shock:

A person's sexual orientation has got nothing to do with whether they can soldier or not, or are you just trying to court controversy? Its the 21 century, live and let live. ;)

As a "vet" you should already know the answer to this BS question. Hot lead doesn't discriminate. If you can and will stand next to me in a fire fight, nothing else matters.

Seriously? You post something so incredibly ignorant and you want to know what is wrong with us? Who cares who someone sleeps with? Does it REALLY matter? No, not really. I can't decide if you just like to stir pointless issues or if you're just posting to get your post count up.

You are too ****ing ignorant for me to talk to , I don't care who or what you partner up with , the question was how was it working out ? in simple English it was a simple question .

As far as I can tell, it hasn't caused many problems. At the same time, as far as males are concerned, they usually aren't as forthcoming as the females. Still, I've seen almost zero effect on the morale or unit readiness since the repeal of DADT.

I think most everybody is more comcerned about everybody just doing their jobs. Just my two cents.

As far as I can tell, it hasn't caused many problems. At the same time, as far as males are concerned, they usually aren't as forthcoming as the females. Still, I've seen almost zero effect on the morale or unit readiness since the repeal of DADT.

I think most everybody is more comcerned about everybody just doing their jobs. Just my two cents.
Damn right. My philosophy is simple. You stand and fight beside me, you're alright. You raise a weapon against me, its my goal in life to kill you.

You answered the simple question that another had a problem with , I was just trying to find out how it was working , nothing else .

Your first reply as you choose to call it was very defensive , your second more so , there was nothing in my inquiry that was offensive .

Never been a problem. I judge on people's ability to do their job. Had a medic in the sandbox who was gay, and was damn good at his job

Back