Gay Army

I believe you can download the episode from a Norwegian Bittorrent site...
norbit.com or something....(not encouraging piracy!)

:)

The show is available on webTV at the homepage of TV Norge, now you won't miss an episode anymore :)

Dear lord, those queers are luckly I'm not there. I'd give them a swift kick in the arse for that fruit cup screaming when he fired the M4. Or that other guy that walks swinging that purse around.

Why do people make stupid crap like this? I'd rather see a USA Networks old combat tv show. The one that got some SWAT guys and former Spec Ops guys and pitted each team against each other.

5.56X45mm said:
Dear lord, those queers are luckly I'm not there. I'd give them a swift kick in the arse for that fruit cup screaming when he fired the M4. Or that other guy that walks swinging that purse around.

Why do people make stupid crap like this? I'd rather see a USA Networks old combat tv show. The one that got some SWAT guys and former Spec Ops guys and pitted each team against each other.

Yeah, Combat Missions. The SOF guys were either shitbirds when they were on their respective teams, or came out of that show as shitbirds. Any guy with a clean rep that went on it came out dirty. It was a shame and a real sell out. I personally enjoyed laughing my ass off at the scenarios, though.

As for the "Gay Army" show, might be funny since it's just a spoof show. Can they hit them? If not, it won't be as funny. I don't think I'd find it too entertaining though, seems a little too dramatic and over done.

Real operators don't go putting their face up on national TV and show their tactics for every nitwit with an IED to study.

Imagine if you had to surrender to an army like this...

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!! :m16shoot:

LOL!

Back