Gangs in the US military

I find anything about gangs in any military interesting, but it's a bit different with US gangs. A bit of a color difference there.

I can say this about gangs, both in the military (anybody s) or civilian, I have no fear of them at all, Thats probably real stupid of me but I also have no fear at all of anything alive or dead.

In my Regiment you can find many (ex-) members of german- russian mafia, good soldiers... sometimes have problems with superiors and their attitude can be compared to a mercenary...
The last Platoon that moved to Afghanistan had 80% russia-germans in it... i couldn't understand a word when i had thing to do in that platoon :)
if thats good? you be the judge, i found some very good friends/ soldiers... if they accept you- you will be well protected and they'll stand up for you.
oh i missed the point- its only about us-military... well maybe someone is interested in that ^^

OH NO! i started this thread about gangs in the U.S. military but im interested in any gang related military info
GIVE US MORE!!!!

The issue is not really with ex-gang members from their civilian lives but those who decide to join a gang INSIDE the military. That's what's always pissed me and others off. As for ex-gang members, some of the best guys I knew were of that description but for the most part they weren't interested in the whole gang thing anymore.

Back