Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N64

• NES

• SNES

• Total voters
I chose Xbox. In comparison to PS2 and the Cube it is far superior. The PS2 graphically has been worn out, you cant get any better than they have already. Compared to the cube and Xbox the PS2 graphics are weak. The cube can keep up graphically but the games suck. The Xbox has awesome graphics, and they are still getting better. Plus they have games just as good as the PS2 (GTA, Halo, Fable...).

If you want the best though get a good PC. If you can shell out the cash (1000-3000 bucks) you can get the best PC that put console graphics to shame. :cowb:

depends on what you want to do. if i'm playing a racing game (Gran Turismo A Spec) then PS2 takes the cake over a PC, the Xbox thing is debateable. if i'm playing a strategy game or first person shooter, i'd rather be on the PC.

Definetly first person shooters are better on PC. Its the mouse, and keyboard that makes it better. You gotta know the downside though, PC's are just more expensive. I would rather play a FPS on PC over a console any day, same with real time strategies. :cowb:

Where's the PC option.

My own personal opinion is that consoles are for kids.
The only thing good about PS2 is GranTurismo as egoz already noted-everything else sucks completely.

ACTaFOOL82 said:
If you want the best though get a good PC. If you can shell out the cash (1000-3000 bucks) you can get the best PC that put console graphics to shame. :cowb:

I don't think thats entirely true-that said I don't know the prices of graphics cards in the US (I presume you're from there), but I do know that a measely ~50 euro ATI Radeon 9200 puts all of them to shame.

A ~100 euro Radeon X600 256MB (my baby) eats them completely.
It's like :horsie: vs. :biggun:

PS2 Socom II, and Back to Baghdad. I'm also a fan of Freedom Fighters and Nam '68 on PS2.... And now a new favourite for me GTA-San Andreas.

well i cant choose, like in pc i like first Unable shooters and strategy games like C&C(all the games) and i'm waiting for Battle for middle earth on dec. Its like Red Alert but LOTR style

Back