Game System

View Poll Results :What is your favorite game sytem?
Xbox 12 37.50%
PS2 11 34.38%
Gamecube 0 0%
Gamboy (all of them) 0 0%
N64 0 0%
NES 0 0%
SNES 1 3.13%
other 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 11th, 2004  
bllrby2104

Topic: Game System

What is your favorite game system and games for it?
November 11th, 2004  
LIPS

PS2 Medal of Honour and Red Alert (PS1)
November 11th, 2004  
USAOwnz

PC!
--
Boots
November 11th, 2004  
Hegario

PC of course. Consolegames tend to be too arcade-like for my taste. I like simulations.
November 12th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I chose Xbox. In comparison to PS2 and the Cube it is far superior. The PS2 graphically has been worn out, you cant get any better than they have already. Compared to the cube and Xbox the PS2 graphics are weak. The cube can keep up graphically but the games suck. The Xbox has awesome graphics, and they are still getting better. Plus they have games just as good as the PS2 (GTA, Halo, Fable...).

If you want the best though get a good PC. If you can shell out the cash (1000-3000 bucks) you can get the best PC that put console graphics to shame.
November 12th, 2004  
egoz

depends on what you want to do. if i'm playing a racing game (Gran Turismo A Spec) then PS2 takes the cake over a PC, the Xbox thing is debateable. if i'm playing a strategy game or first person shooter, i'd rather be on the PC.
November 12th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Definetly first person shooters are better on PC. Its the mouse, and keyboard that makes it better. You gotta know the downside though, PC's are just more expensive. I would rather play a FPS on PC over a console any day, same with real time strategies.
November 12th, 2004  
rOk

Where's the PC option.

My own personal opinion is that consoles are for kids.
The only thing good about PS2 is GranTurismo as egoz already noted-everything else sucks completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
If you want the best though get a good PC. If you can shell out the cash (1000-3000 bucks) you can get the best PC that put console graphics to shame.
I don't think thats entirely true-that said I don't know the prices of graphics cards in the US (I presume you're from there), but I do know that a measely ~50 euro ATI Radeon 9200 puts all of them to shame.

A ~100 euro Radeon X600 256MB (my baby) eats them completely.
It's like vs.
November 12th, 2004  
Cadet_Shelton

SNES... Link to the Past
November 12th, 2004  
battery

Eh, I'm torn between PS2 and Xbox... Grr... Might as well choose other.