• N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NES

• SNES

• Total voters
Ochoa said:
well i cant choose, like in pc i like first Unable shooters and strategy games like C&C(all the games) and i'm waiting for Battle for middle earth on dec. Its like Red Alert but LOTR style

I used to love C&C (the first one) and Red Alert. Those games were awesome back in the day. But now there are so many new strategy games it's hard to choose. I tend to gravitate towards the ones that are a little bit more realitic though. I like Age of Mythology and Star Craft too.

PC and N64

PC for shooters, race and strategy games

N64: Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mariokart, Mario 64 need i say more :rambo: To bad i sold my N64....

I am a Girl Gamer (Yes we do exist) and I love all my gaming systems.

PC: Sims 2
NES: Super Mario Bros 3
SuperNES: Final Fantasy 3 in US(FF6 in japan)
PS: Final Fantasy 8, Legend of Dragoon, Star Ocean, Chrono Cross
PS2: Final Fantasy X and X-2, Dance Dance Revolution
GameCube: Luigi's Mansion
Xbox: Fable, DDR

DDR is super fun!

XBOX is more girl-friendly I think. hehehe

BUT my favorite games I used to play on DREAMCAST: All the RESIDENT EVIL series. Then Nintendo bought them out and I refuse to buy a Game Cube.

PS2 Because of:
SOCOM
SOCOM 2
Ghost Recon
GTA 3
Vice City
San Andreas
Kill Zone
Kill Switch
Back To Baghdad
Freedom Fighters

well let be be the first to say this (yes i am surprised that no one else has) MODDED XBOX!!! google it and make sure you investigae Slayer's installer a must have.

with a modded xbox you can have the best of almost all the consoles. right now i have n64, ps, gameboy, and even nes and snes emulators!!!

and if this makes sense to any of you

1.6 smartxxv2 slayer/evox 2.6 120gb samsung dvd

PS2
GTA: SAN ANDREAS OORAH

Xbox is really good also though and i would have to say Knights of the Old Republic is perfection

PC i would go with World of Warcraft or EQ2

WOW was this thread ever long gone... I'd been a member for 2 months when the last post was made before moogle's today!

Started by bllrby2104... I wish he'd come back, he was a lot of fun. And he STILL has one of the best avatars of all time.

I'm with Lunatik, I'm a PC man myself.

PC, by far. It's the most powerful with the right components, you can do a hell of a lot more than just play games, the mouse and keyboard is the ideal control interface for strategy and shooting games, you can play almost every game ever made using emulators, and the internet "service" is unrivalled (we take for granted what Xbox Live users pay for, it's been around for us since before the 90s). With the right skills mod teams can enhance and completely alter games, creating free content. And since they are not bound by the fear of losing their investment, they are free to experiment with all types of weird and innovative gameplay ideas that publishers just aren't willing to risk. That's a great thing considering how much it costs to make a modern game, which can have hundreds of people working on them at a time.

The downsides to the PC are cost and the fact that you can't really play split-screen with one unless you have it hooked up to a large screen and you're playing a game that uses controllers rather than the mouse and keyboard. I play old school arcade and console games with my friends all the time.

Agree with Major. PC has always rocked the gaming world, and is now and will always lead it. One other thing you can do with PCs but not with consoles is LAN parties, which are by far the most fun, social and interactive gaming experience out there. Most major PC game producers and magazines organize huge tournaments with cash rewards. You reserve your seat, take your gear there or rent one, and participate and it's a lot of fun even when you lose. And of course good music, interesting shows and meetings and lots of alcohol go hand in hand with the games. :smil:

Try THIS with your crapy consoles!
dreamhack.jpg

lan-party_big.jpg

ground_floor_overview.jpg

Back