Which game do you prefer?

Which game do you prefer

• Close Combat:First to Fight(hasn't come out yet but by looking at screens n stuff)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hmm you have 3 completely different games there!!
FSW was a brilliant game, badly done and betrayed by its developers
FtF looks good but it also looks very cramped, and it could just be a twitch game
Hl2 was brilliant, beautiful game, wonderful graphics, great story and it was very well done. and it took for ever to make, which is why it was such high quality

Well HL 2 may be gr8 but in order for me to like a game i have to have played it :lol: so i went with FSW just becasue i liked it and havent had the oppertunity to play HL 2 yet

i think there will never be a game like the half-life series, because the developers work really hard, do it for us, whereas a lot of main companies just do it for the money :shock:. THERE WILL NEVER BE A MASS-PRODUCED GAME LIKE HALF-LIFE SERIES
o ye and if you lookj at the books, like the work put into it, the drawings are amazing,

Counter Strike has amazing graphics and awesome gameplay. Unfortunately, the multiplayer learning curve is HUGE thanks to all the 'leetsaw' players thay dont have social lives and are therefore legendary. And the realism is a little unreal, i think, though having never fired a weapon for real i may be wrong; but i am pretty sure that those weapons should all be extremely accurate at the ranges the game includes (under 100m) and theyre not, and that some weapons are underpowered; i dont care how much kevlar uve got, if i hit u with 3 shots from ANY rifle in the chest from that range, you should die. That said still an awesome game

FSW was insane as well, i liked the third person and command and stuff and even not shooting was cool, but it all just got a little repetitive for me. (i know CS is repetitive as well). "oh look, the main road is covered by a machine gun, lets go down an alleyway and try to flank it" .....repeat.

First to fight ....sucked

Definatly CS Source. Action packed and the details are amazing. Since the improvement of the rag doll-physics it has only gotten better. Crouching behind a window sill while the wall is being perforated by m4's or the ever present ak-47. The dust that kicks up, the sounds of the bullet's impact: in short awesome.

Well the poll didnt mention my first choice, so I will say CS:Source as well.

If I would say my true choice with the FPS genre it would be Battlefield 2. There is simply no greater satisfaction about clipping someonewith a Lee-Enfield L96 half a mile away...

Snipers have all the fun (hehehe).

Last edited:
I like Counterstrike Source myself, however I do protest that Halo 2 was not put on this list!

Battlefield 2 is a great game as well and unlike other games I have played it is pretty well rounded, everyone complains about how tough tanks are to kill yet everytime I get in one I die almost instantly.

About CS, I don't like the computer version too much, I don't know why, but I can tell you that I was pretty good on the Xbox version, not a very good team player though, my team mates always got in the way so I would hide till they had died and then just kill anything that moved, unfortunately the map I was best at was an Xbox only map so when I started playing the PC version I didn't do so well.

BTW, didn't CS start off as a Half Like expansion pack?

Last edited:
Well I just rented Half Life 2 based on all the nice things people said about it and I now want to kick all of you in the nuts, I can't get passed the Route Kanal part becuase I keep getting nauseated. WTF!? I NEVER GET MOTION SICKNESS! I actually thought I was coming down with the flu so I took a nap thinking I just needed to rest and everything would be ok.

Back