G.I. Joe Live Action Movie Costumes. WTF!?!?!?!?!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
www.beyondhollywood.com/set-photos-from-gi-joe-are-confusing/

www.beyondhollywood.com/gi-joe-2009-movie-images-gallery/

rachel-nichols-scarlett-gi-joe1.jpg

Scarlett

ray-park-snake-eyes-gi-joe.jpg

snake-eyes-gi-joe-movie1.jpg

Snake Eyes

dennis-quaid-general-hawk-joe.jpg

gi-joe-movie-hawk.jpg

General Hawk

gi-joe-movie-breaker.jpg

Breaker

gi-joe-movie-destro.jpg

Destro

WHAT THE :cen: IS WITH THE ARMOR!?!?!?! Joes never wore crap like that. Storm Shadow looks like a :cen:ing Sperm Cell.

They replaced Roadblock with Heavy Duty. Roadblock is a classic original character. Heavy Duty was made a few years ago for the new Sigma Six line of toys. Basically he's crap.

Ripcord was white.... racism has nothing to do with this. For the Dare Devil movie they went with a black actor. He was the only actor at the time that could do the job of the Kingpin. But making Ripcord black? It's not like there aren't a ton of good white actors that could play him.

WTF did they do to General Hawk? I can't even continue... they just destroyed him as a character.

I'm at a lot for words with Duke, Breaker, and Scarlett. That armor crap just ruins it. Breaker wore a standard set of OD Greens and a helmet with a radio pack. Not that crap....

The Baroness and Destro are somewhat okay. I haven't seen Destro's actual costume with mask. And the Baroness looks somewhat okay. Skin tight leather was her but get rid of the gemstone belt buckle.

I'm just more ashamed of this film. First they destroy the idea of G.I. Joe and then they do this to it.... God, what the :cen: are they going to make Cobra Commander look like and what about the Vipers?

What a sh*tload of f*ck.
What is this some kind of f*cking X-Men ripoff? No? GI-JOE? You gotta be sh*tting me. Either way they're sh*tting all over the GI-JOE franchise. GI-JOE - the Gay Hollywood interpretation.
I can't f*cking believe they did this crap. The whole idea that they were supposed to operate out of BRUSSELS under some kind of INTERNATIONAL ball fondling bullsh*t was a hint.
If anything, GI-JOE outfits were kinda supposed to be "Mercenary"-esque.

Below is a link for some fan made "trailer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ZdM8tR6T8&NR=1
Now that could have been a movie worth watching.

Really, I think you could save the production costs by having the American flag, the seal of the Armed Services all laid down on the floor with Susan Sarandon taking a diarrhea dump on it for about two hours.

New Title:
GI-JOE: I Hate Being American

Last edited:
Hollywood cares about the money, not on costumes and characters, unfortunately....

Well... look what Schumacher did with the Batman franchise before some one had to fix it...

Its the same old story.

Producers that follow the original source as best as they can generally make good movies Spiderman, Iron-Man, Tranformers, X-Men, etc.

Those that decide they know better than the people who created the characters or wrote stories about them make box office crap: Both Hulk Movies, Punisher, Daredevil, Superman, Catwoman.

I also notice that whenever there is a big-named star in the film, it tends to suck.

My favorite character is the Punisher. The Film Punisher: War Zone is suppose to come out next month, from what I have seen, its going to suck. Why is so difficult to make a decent Punisher movie, you don't need the special effects of Spider-man. I'll you need is a good story, and they kept messing it up. If they cannot think of a good punisher story than ask Garth Ennis or Chuck Dixon to do it.

Back