Votes: 0 0.0%
  • India

• North Korea

• Or?? urs truely, ME ME!!!

• Total voters
I think you should reconsider before starting a sensative topic such as this. I'm contacting the moderator to see if this thread is acceptable.

sensative? its a poll to show what people predict in the future and a discussion forum about how they predicted, why, and hwo it works

It also puts gives our mind alot more freedom to think abou tthe future

and anywyas, its not disgriminating

Rest assure, the following multiple choice above is discriminating. One examle is
"Canada(haha)"
yes, it is quite funny to most Americans but it's very degrading to Canadians. Perhaps, you should refresh your mind about the forum rules.

Kane, it is not your job to moderate the forum (perhaps you should "refresh your mind" about the forum rules as well). When you use the "report post" feature, you do not have to post a message saying you are doing so.

2ndShock, you need to start showing more respect for other members and their countries (this is not the first time you have crossed that line) immediately. I am leaving this topic open for now.

200 years is for me even too far away, beyond my prediction ability, therefore I cannot take part in the Poll, but well I just want to say here: I have no idea hence no comment.

lol, I think many great countries will rise and fall during this huge period of time.One thing for sure i wouldn't want :9mm: Pakistan or any Islamic country to rule the world.
I had heard about this one thing somewhere, that the world will be united in the future with no countries, one man will rule the world, and he'll be from South East Asia.

(btw funny poll iraq :roll: , taiwan :roll: )

haha, 25% think me will rule the world...

Dont worry, im not a corrupted leader, i will be like bill clinton: savy and capable with a little bit of fun

It's good to have people like you with some sense of humor.

Another thing to point out, the United States does not rule the world politicaly. The United States rules the world by promoting the "American Pop-culture". For example, fast food restaurants such as McDonalds and KFC have been opened all across the globe and is effecting cultures worldwide. American jeans is also widely distributed and sold all across the globe. So therefore, the "American Pop-culture and lifestyle" rules the world. 8)

Which reminds me, I was watching a film called "The Three Kings". And in one particular scene, renegade U.S. servicemen stormed into an Iraqi Prison Compound and found Iraqi soldiers enjoying American products, American Music, and a stockpile of blue Jeans.

In 200 years? I'm not even sure that human beings will rule the earth then!

By the way, for my love of the English language, I wish to point out: It really should be "in 200 years" or "200 years from now" instead of "200 years later". :lol:

"It's all a game," you should check out your fabulous English in the other thread.

But yeah in 200 years.. that's too long of a time to predict anything. The World's changed so quickly the past 50 years.... There really is no saying where anything will go.

i dont care as long as its not britney spears
honestly, i do not think one single country will "rule the world" there are too many decent people out there to let it happen.
no western nation could hope to successfully rule over islamic countries, and vice versa, the culture gap is just to great and at the moment there is not enough attempt at understanding on both sides.

switzerland prehaps? the vatican?
it will never happen, as the religions will clash too heavily. if one country was too rule the world they would have a hell of a time trying to please everyone, it is impossible, meaning that most of your time will be focussed on squashing uprising and rebellions

It'll be impossible. Democratically absolutely impossible. Tyrannically... maybe but only if one group has enough resources.

I didn't know Britiny Spears was a country. :lol:

13th, just point out my mistakes and save me some time to check back and forth, OK? :lol: Seriously, I am fussy about language. But even I will get lazy to double check each and every time after typing something.

you are right, she is not a country. however, the question is "*WHO* will rule the world"!!!
even tryanically, i think its impossible. it would be near impossible to effectively exert power over the entire globe

the_13th_redneck said:
It'll be impossible. Democratically absolutely impossible. Tyrannically... maybe but only if one group has enough resources.

I gather that you are not a Christian. For otherwise, you would have known that God's Kingdom will be upon the face of earth. This Kingdom (a country) will rule the world then (for a 1000 years?). :lol:

ah
religion
there goes the world
i dont believe it is stated where the kingdom of god actually is. it is heavan, whether heavan is here is another question entirely. and i dont think it is said it will last for 1000, scriptures say you will live in heavan for eternity, which is slightly longer than 1000 years, so theres a good chance the kingdom will last a while

Back