• India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Korea

• Or?? urs truely, ME ME!!!

• Total voters
maybe china...
if U.S gone down in a war something, china or russia probably wil take over...

or. maybe our worlds have another cold war..like two super power stuff

by the way,,

i am sure japan will not be so good in the future..

it doesn't have much resource in its terrotory,,japan's economy may one day fall

jeez, is everyone getting banned or is it just the people who answer to this thread? haha :)

i would hate to see what things would be like if a really bad country is the world super power. if china was a super power things really wouldn't go well for the US at all.

I think people get banned because they whip out the insult bucket and and start throwing it at whoever, aslo they may say something really inapropriate.

I was in another message board where there was no moderation of insults whatsover, everyone would open up thier post with insults, you barley could get a semi-intelligent conversation in, it was really terrible. I'm glad the mods here don't put up with that stuff. I even thought at first that this board was over moderated, but when I went to the other board, forget it, I'm glad to have a place like this that you can put your point across withouth all kinds of idiotic childish activity on the side.

Well anyways back to the topic...

If a really bad country was sole superpower I think they would try to enslave the world.

Earling said:
As for China? The problem with China is, atleast at the moment, its economy is tied to the US. Claims that China's rate of growth is significantly larger than most other countries ignore the fact that you cannot continue to grow at such a rate unless the global economy can sustain you. As such, barring a slow transition of US wealth to China, it is doubtful that China will ever surpass the US, merely become more and more equal.

I guess you are right here, their success depends on our success. Makes a war with them less likely.

well, E.U is now china's largest trading partner and China and E.U will probably walk closer , we got no interest conflict, yet we got a common objective---a multi-superpower world, not just U.S as world police

Japan will for sure start anoterh war to get more resouces and lands, they may win, or lose , i dont know

we japanese must start another war to take over asia, we needed manchuria again for our people to live in and gather resources.

I think that the rapture would have ahppened by then and the anti-christ would come, and i would be in heaven with people and other people would be in hell, but if that didn't happen yet then i would say that the US of A would still rule the world

Mr Bourne, you certainly are an interestingly religious man aren't you. You really strongly believe what you say here don't you, I must say I admire you for your conviction to your cause.

in 200 years a we will have all been wiped out by either nuclear war/global warming melting the ice caps/or all die of brain cancer because of mobile phone mast springing up everywhere....

Hard to tell what 200 years can bring. Just look at all the advances from 1900-2000. You never know what new technology can be discovered during all that time.Nano technology might be in full bloom with exomuscle suits etc.
Sooo its hard to say. :rambo:

texasrebel211 said:
you need to add the EU to this poll

they might form into one country/military force in a couple decades
Doubt it , there is no way that will happen not with the diffrent countries with diffrent cultures and laws it just wouldnt happen.
Why do americans see the EU as a new country BTW?

texasrebel211 said:
i am not saying that they are but it might be moving to that within this century
I doubt it, there are just too many polititions and too many diffrent ideas and wants. Unless the problems of all thier countries or a major threat occurs they wont join together.

Back