Future U.S. Army cadet.

Proud American

Hello,
My name is Teddy Hill. I have loved this great country since I was born and raised. I'm about as red, white, & blue as they get! My whole life is dedicated to serving our beautiful & noble country. I'm a Republican, so I'm not a big fan of Obama. I like listening to Military Cadences, and country :cowb: (Especially Toby Keith) I have been having trouble deciding on joining the Army, or the Marines. My cousin joined the Army and made it to Spc. until he was hit by an I.E.D. & it messed up his knee. He told me that the Army had a lot more jobs to get than the Marines. I also hear the Marines are the elite of the elite. I'm not afraid to die for our country either, nor do I care about the benefits gained by serving the U.S. Army/Marines. But I do, however, want to gain the most out of fighting as I can for our country. I am a darned good shot with my rifle, my father hooked me on hunting since I was a mere 5 years old. I also like the idea of being in the Infantry and being one of the foot Soldiers. I understand that the Armed Forces are very challenging, and it's a great task to overcome. I am willing and confident that I will succeed. Thanks, God bless!

Welcome. My son had a hard time choosing and he eventually chose the Army.
He loves it and I'm very proud of him.
Good luck and God bless.
Thank you for your future service.

Back