future marine sniper

V3ntus

im pretty sure when im done with school i am going to try to join the marines to become a scout/recon sniper.
im currently 18 and in 11th grade.
any information, requirements, dieting methods are needed
pretty much everything is needed plz and ty
:sniper:

You will be trained in intelligence gathering.
So why don´t you start now by finding the information yourself.
Show some initiative.

im pretty sure when im done with school i am going to try to join the marines to become a scout/recon sniper.
im currently 18 and in 11th grade.
any information, requirements, dieting methods are needed
pretty much everything is needed plz and ty

Excellent! I'm sure sure your local recruiter could help you more than anyone here. Got any friends who are the military? That would be more helpful.

Welcome to the forum!:rock:

everyone else I talk to about military wants to join the navy
They keep saying that I should join the navy because its way less dangerous.
I just wanted to know what I could do before hand but ill look into talking with a recruiter

You will be trained in intelligence gathering.
So why don´t you start now by finding the information yourself.
Show some initiative.
:l well im currently writing about the subject of marine sniping so I've been looking
into it much more than usual but I'm not just looking for facts and info I'm looking for opinions to
Sorry for asking :l

Last edited:
Excellent! I'm sure sure your local recruiter could help you more than anyone here. Got any friends who are the military? That would be more helpful.

Welcome to the forum!:rock:

Uhmm, yeah..I guess his friends that are military are able to help ALOT more then the active duty serving members on this board?
Please read the little sticky ontop of this page regarding the ROE for this section of the forum and then remove yourself from this thread..:roll:

V3ntus, try doing a search on this board.. You WILL find all you need to know.
It has been covered ad nauseum.

KJ sends..

Uhmm, yeah..I guess his friends that are military are able to help ALOT more then the active duty serving members on this board?
Please read the little sticky ontop of this page regarding the ROE for this section of the forum and then remove yourself from this thread..:roll:

V3ntus, try doing a search on this board.. You WILL find all you need to know.
It has been covered ad nauseum.

KJ sends..

I moved it here, Brother. But only because I could ID targets for elimination. Heeeheeeheeee.

:l well im currently writing about the subject of marine sniping so I've been looking
into it much more than usual but I'm not just looking for facts and info I'm looking for opinions to
Sorry for asking :l

Try reading some books about Carlos Hathcock.

Thanks for telling me about Carlos Hathcock. Now I don't feel so bad going into the marines weighing so little.:pray:

Back