Future Commandant of the Marine Corps

CO5060.20

What's going on guys? MY name is Cadet LT Aaron Smith and I am the Commanding Officer of a New Mexico NJROTC. My goal before I graduate High School is to memorize the entire Marine Corps Drill And Ceremonies Manual (Marine Corps Order P5060.20). I join the Marines in May and aspire to being not only a Force Reccoinaissance Marine, but the future Commandant or Marine Corps SGTMAJ. Yes, many aspire to do these great things, but that is all they do, aspire. I WILL do these things and I will do them right the FIRST time (what a concept). Anywho, I am proud to be amongst you fine heartchargers! Semper Fi!

CO5060.20

Thank you very much ROTC BOY, I am assuming you are a fellow future Marine haha. It will be an honor serving with you, whenever that may be! :rambo:

Thanks NCdt Steliga, I will do my best to prepare myself so as not to need luck, but accidents do happen ;) Semper Fi brother!

Certainly, let them test us! Confidence, motivation, and belief in the mission will get us through it. Then once boot is over, off to School of Infantry! When is your ship date?

CO5060.20 said:
Certainly, let them test us! Confidence, motivation, and belief in the mission will get us through it. Then once boot is over, off to School of Infantry! When is your ship date?

Heeheee. I wanna buy tickets to this.

:D thats what i call aiming high! if i just got to sergent in the marines i woulnt be bothered(to be in the marines in the UK is a prety impresive thing i reckon!).

Dunno what its like in the US but in the UK at the end of the training you do a course, i think 20 miles in like 24hours, on your own navigating, and if you fail your out, even if you do break a leg, your the cripple, not the marines(or a cripple in the marines for a while if you pass, lol)

Back