funny webiste.....must see

Anya1982

Banned
I found this website a while ago..............its foriegn so not in english but you can get the gist of it lol

Its worth looking at with video clips of funny european adverts and home clips! go on have a laugh its worth a few minutes!

WWW.Lespubs.com[/url]

j'empelle anya.............................je et ans 22..............j'habit au london.

there you go my attempt.........sorry spelling in wrong.... :cen: !!!!!!

Hahaha. Good stuff.

BTW: Your french isn't that far off. My attempt now...

Je m'appelle ASPM Steliga, j'ai 18 ans, j'habite à Saint-Jean. :)

Ich hass Franzosich!!!
lol.
I just took a French final exam today. I think I did well enough. Means even if I fail military geography I will still graduate. But I don't see how I can fail to pass that one.... or the professor will find a way lol

I stopped taking french as soon as I could. I kinda regret it, because I need it to get into RMC now, but I didn't like it. I took spanish instead.

Mi llamos es Trevor Perry y yo tengo 17 anos.

hey

I don't have the button's to the the lil ' over the letters...........i ain't spoken or written french since i was 16 so thats 7yrs ago lol

Je ne suis pas tout bilingue mais je peut comprends asses pour fait mes choses au quebec. J'ai 17 ans et j'habite of London

English is the only language allowed on this forum. Not everyone speaks any or all of those languages, and we cannot moderate what we cannot read, so all future non-english posts will be deleted.

Redneck said:
English is the only language allowed on this forum. Not everyone speaks any or all of those languages, and we cannot moderate what we cannot read, so all future non-english posts will be deleted.

party pooper, we were only stretching our linguistic legs:p

ok

Redneck said:
:lol:
Use the PM system.

if its only english then why do u let people put their regiments/squadrons moto's that are usually latin on the forums???

Just asking thats all lol

Re: ok

Anya1982 said:
if its only english then why do u let people put their regiments/squadrons moto's that are usually latin on the forums???

Just asking thats all lol

I'll let you use Norwegian if you want to, other than that it's just English posts and latin mottos in here from now on... ;)

Back