this is funny,plz take a look

these words were first posted in a American forum.Some one translated into Chinaese and posted them in the above url

giggle. This should be posted under the rules as why we dont x versus y threads.

But common this is classic

Their complete lack of logical arguments and then this.

Well, keep in mind that Chinese people don’t know what bears are so once they make land fall and push past the beaches then they will go into the forests of Washington Oregon and California and be like “???” And the bears will take a heavy toll of their infantry.

Last edited:
meh, its what happens when semi-logical people argue with idiots
problem is, in real life, when an argument goes too far, someone will make someone else shut up, on internet post boards, however, if someone gets beaten in an argument they can just keep it up, i suppose.......eh whatever

how does China havea self sustaining economy...I thought we sustained their economy with our desire for mcdonald toys

And don't play into this little game... don't bring THAT crap onto this board. A very sly attempt by JZ to circumvent the rules of this forum and one of the tenets taught here in China to students of warfare. Naughty naughty JZ.

bulldogg said:
And don't play into this little game... don't bring THAT crap onto this board. A very sly attempt by JZ to circumvent the rules of this forum and one of the tenets taught here in China to students of warfare. Naughty naughty JZ.
Now i am a idiot, i'll shut up and learn English.:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

I'll let this one stay open as long as it doesn't turn into a China vs. USA thread (which I STRONGLY suggest that you don't turn it into)!

Back