Funny pics

--

April 1st, 2013  
RusCan2013

Topic: Funny pics

Some funny military pics I found online:

Russian Marine bends a steel rod over his neck

There's always a competition between them and the Airborne, for who is stronger and tougher lol Now the Paratroopers will have to top that.

Nobody though can beat Canadian troops' beards

except, maybe, our American neighbors

North Koreans, in the meantime, enjoy pointing fingers at people

The Vatican Swiss Guard desperately need some tanning beds

The Gurkhas are ready to hack the enemy to pieces with their knives

And the Indian Army do whatever that is

AKs are indeed quite popular worldwide, including among Israeli commandos

and African militias

But the Chinese People's Liberation Army stands above all, literally, having apparently mastered the art of levitation

I'll end it with a nice old WWII-era photo I liked
April 7th, 2013  
RusCan2013

Some more.

A Russian Border Security soldier rides on a horse, along with his service dog lol

No joke. BS patrol on horseback in certain areas of the border where it's hard to go on foot or by wheeled vehicle. And, as majority of BS troops have a canine partner with them most of the time (who sniff out intruders during chases), they put a special platform onto the horse also, forward of the saddle, for the dog to sit/lie on. Real mystery to me is, how the horse is not bucking from the dog, in fact, it looks totally un-bothered, despite all the genetic memory they should have of being scared of wolves. Must be specially trained horses too. And the dog is a lazy bastard, can't he just run alongside the horse? lmao No, poor ****er must carry him too.

Meanwhile, forest rangers in Indonesia patrol the jungle atop equally well-trained elephants

And, since we are gong with the service animal theme, Thai police apparently have attack monkeys in their arsenal
April 8th, 2013  
Cartman

the chinese photo.... its epic.
--
April 10th, 2013  
RusCan2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
the chinese photo.... its epic.
Yeah, I liked it too. ****ers learned to fly lol

Anyway, another one I found. Ultimate camouflage disguise for a tank

April 10th, 2013  
Cartman

ive seen this one before ! pretty funny but i wonder what would happen the second they fire that gun...
April 11th, 2013  
RusCan2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ive seen this one before ! pretty funny but i wonder what would happen the second they fire that gun...
All the wood will fly off lol

By the way, it seems the Chinese stole their levitation skill from the Russians, as they have all their other military technology
April 15th, 2013  
Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusCan2013
All the wood will fly off lol

By the way, it seems the Chinese stole their levitation skill from the Russians, as they have all their other military technology
the chinese copy everything !
May 18th, 2013  
RusCan2013

Some more pics:

In Southern Russia, young Cossack boys learn to shoot pistols

Russian soldier and Indian one talk during joint INDRA-2012 exercises

****... Russian army actually looks poorer than Indian... I'm not Russian anymore, but, still, ****ing sad lol

Anyway, moving on lol

Chinese paramilitary police and their little silver revolvers

In the West, meanwhile, soldiers play golf. With a mortar

lmao

Cutbacks and sequesters are a *****

but, at least, we still have our four legged friends to count on to watch our backs

Our military is the most polite and considerate in the world. Who, but NATO armies would provide helpful signs for terrorists to tell them where to go, so they won't get lost along the way?

Serving in the Army has lots of perks, one of which is getting to feel up hot women

if, however, you're into the other thing, there's always space in the Navy

hehe

And, finally, Russian Marines know: when you're at war, there is no such thing as too many weapons
May 22nd, 2013  
RusCan2013

Newly issued warm-weather uniform for Russian troops at 201st base in Tajikistan

LMFAO they look like British Colonial troops of the old times

Previously, they wore normal camouflage, like all other Russian military units

Why they'd switch to khaki all of a sudden, I've no idea...
May 23rd, 2013  
Young gun

I like the one with the dog as a spotter the best.