Funny CAP Stories.

airmanpatroler said:
Anyone have any funny CAP related stories to share?

sure.............................

A couple weeks ago my squadron, and another squadron went on a mini training exercise. Well the cadets were sent to get fire wood in the woods, but to get in the woods we had to cross over a stream and the only way to get over that was to balance across a log. Once everyone was over me and another female cadet went a few feet away to get *normal* fire wood, but the boys decided to tie a piece of rope across the log, and drag it back to our camp. The problem was the log was still attached to the ground...it was a fallen tree! It took the boys a long time to figure that out...well not all the boys. Heres the boys pulling with all their mite to get that log to move. Finally our senior member who was in charge came and stopped them before they hurt themselves, thankfully nobody got hurt but the funny thing was that later on that night when we were talking to the guys about it they still didn't know that the log was attached to the ground...

funny story

I got a funny story. I got a C/CC who just came back from college and of course thinks he was all hot shit and what not.I give he respect and so does everyone else, so were all cool with him. Well that night he was being a really a$$. but we just ignored him and went our different ways. It was time for closing formation and he does his deep wannabe manly voice and he get to the part were he says 30 cadets present and...and then his voice cracks right in the middle of reporting. He trys to talk and nothing comes out, it was loudest piercing sound I have ever heard. It was funny as hell. Unforgettable moment at my squadron. Now we call him Colonel squeaker every time we see him.

Back