Funniest thing I've seen in a while:

Use your imagination.

I don't know about you, but I don't see the pleasure of imagining hundreds of people being burnt to death because of their different political ideology.

It is not their fault they have a crackpot leader, and that does not mean he represents the people of DPRK. Its like me saying all American people are bad and should be killed just because of Obama.

That type of thinking was pretty cool in the 13th century with all the "Witch" burnings, not now.

I don't know about you, but I don't see the pleasure of imagining hundreds of people being burnt to death because of their different political ideology.

It is not their fault they have a crackpot leader, and that does not mean he represents the people of DPRK. Its like me saying all American people are bad and should be killed just because of Obama.

That type of thinking was pretty cool in the 13th century with all the "Witch" burnings, not now.

Australia has taken part in a few wars... and I don't recall them ever avoiding the regular rank and file and managing to take out the leader, upon which all the enemy regulars dropped their weapons and lived in freedom and happiness.

Uhh yes, Australia has taken part in a number of wars...I don't see what point your trying to prove with that.

Perhaps that is because they are all brainwashed into thinking he is a great being? Its not exactly a secret that everyone in North Korea is taught how great Kim Jong Il and his father was.

I didn't get the joke till all the goose stepping and clapping started. lol. It's very good I like it. I also like the music!

Funny video :D

So we finally got the proof that communism is God's gift to mankind. Just look how happy they all are ;-)

Funny video :D

So we finally got the proof that communism is God's gift to mankind. Just look how happy they all are ;-)

That's a bit of an oxymoron, seeing as Communists don't believe in God and most religious nutcases dismiss Communism as "Ungodly".

I watched it seriously, then started smilling, then giggled, then hurt my stomach (I just had a full lunch) when I saw it.
Did anybody notice that they marched, danced, stepped right in tune with the music?

I watched it seriously, then started smilling, then giggled, then hurt my stomach (I just had a full lunch) when I saw it.
Did anybody notice that they marched, danced, stepped right in tune with the music?

Yep. That's why it was funny. lol.

Back