Funniest Thing I've ever read in my life

Bory

I came across this randomly while surfing the net. An Australian UFOlogist named Rex Gilroy, beleives there is a UFO base in the Burrogarang Valley and the Blue Mountains.
Now I know the area around the Blue Mountains well, and with some basic knowledge you can rip a huge hole in his argument.
He also goes on about a Military Presense in the Area. His conclusions on why they are there will make you laugh.

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~tkbnetw/Rex_Gilroy_12.htm

As I said, this is one of the funniest things I have ever read,

Enjoy

Did everybody know that the U.S.AirForce have been doing some real life testing on there own UFO?

Navy Boy said:
Did everybody know that the U.S.AirForce have been doing some real life testing on there own UFO?

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. . . umm...need I point out the obvious?

That guy obviously has paranoia issues.

Last edited:
Navy Boy said:
\

Obviously if the air force knows that they are testing it then its not a UFO. As for the link, thats too long for me to read. Care to summarize it?

Navy Boy said:
Don't listen to civilians. Some people think US Air Force does really testing on UFO like Area 51. But I don't know what US Army and Air Force really doing there in Area 51. Blah blah...I don't know.

FutureDevilDog said:
\

Obviously if the air force knows that they are testing it then its not a UFO. As for the link, thats too long for me to read. Care to summarize it?

In a nutshell,

The CIA, ASIO, and ADF have an Alien UFO base located in the Burrogarng Valley, behind Warragamba Dam.
His proof, sightings of wired lights, sightings of Military Helicopters and Aircraft around the Valley, a patrol of "Australian Navy Officer Cadets, armed with automatic weapons" he allegedly saw whilst hiking down there and a big wire a fence with a sign say "restircted area" on it.

Now the military choppers there, obviuosly on an exercise, it is some pretty rough country round there. The "Navy Officer Cadets" Notice he does not say Midshipmen, are part of these exercises, if they at all existed.
The big wire fence with "restriced area" on it. Behind it is a dam. Warragamba Dam provides Water for most of Metropolitan Sydney, of course they aren't going to let any werido walk in from the bush down to the banks of the dam.

But the sad part is people take this guy seriously.

Thats nothing, ever read about how Pine Gap is supposed to be the Australian version of area 51? Apparently the Americans have a huge underground city there full of aliens :p

(Pine Gap aka Joint Defense Space Research Facility. It is believed to be one of the largest ECHELON ground stations.)

Fox said:
Don't listen to civilians. Some people think US Air Force does really testing on UFO like Area 51. But I don't know what US Army and Air Force really doing there in Area 51. Blah blah...I don't know.
I learned that off the history channel so it sort of has to be true.

FutureDevilDog said:
umm not really. Not everything on TV is true

OMG REALY!!! The liers...no not all of it just most of it is fake but u gotta trust the history channel and discovery channel tho

Well, Im not saying its all lies. I'm just saying that the history channel doesnt know the whole truth on any secret Air Force projects.

Back