Fun Talk with my Recruiter

FULLMETALJACKET

MilForum Bad Apple
So today instead of doing PT, I helped with the other poolee's to move stuff from the old office, to the new recruiting office. our recruiters passed out gas money and said pack your car full..

when we got there, i saw my recruiter (SSGT Hughee) with a woman, wondering who she was, since ive seen him with many a women, we asked.

This was the response

"She's one of my Wifes playmates, a couple years ago My wife decided that she was a bisexual and liked women too. We picked her up when we moved here, and we have another one from when i was in Japan."

Poolee response"Danggggg"

Some idiot" Dont you feel kinda weird because your wife also likes girls and what not"

SSGT "I aint feeling nothing when i get to go home and cuddle with 3 women every night."

anyways, thought it was funny at the time.

Watch out man... they're like used car salesmen.
The only good recruiter is the one that gives you a million reasons not to join up. Then you know they ain't sh**ing you.

my recruiters also do that, but they say it's worth it. which no matter what reasons they give me im still going teach.

Watch out man... they're like used car salesmen.
The only good recruiter is the one that gives you a million reasons not to join up. Then you know they ain't sh**ing you.

Not all of them - I never really had one, but the one I would have been assigned seemed like a pretty cool guy.

Ive known mine for about 3 years and we are on a pretty good 'shoot the shiz' basis, actually enjoy hanging out with them lol.

Just expect the worse. The fact that the guy made you sign a 6 year contract... I think that tells us something about this guy.

Be real careful about contracts and never sign a contract longer than you have to.

I know you signed it but the recruiter's job is to make you WANT to sign onto a deal that's best for him, not for you.

Back