Full Spectrum Warrior

Locke

this game is ace people!!!
you are in charge of two fire teams, each with a team leader (you) a gunner, grenadier and rifleman. you can order your team where to do and assign the team and idividuals fire sectors.
itsa brilliant game, i cannot rave about it enough.
the graphics are great, the AI is good, the enemy AI is good
for example, i
the enemy guy was taking cover behind a ute (pickup??) and i couldn't get anyone to have a clear shot without exposing them, so i chucked smoke and advanced one team using the "bound" technique, when the smoke dissipated, i was annoyed to find that the enemy has moved back to hide behind another ute, where he wasn't being flanked and could wait for me to come after him. so i laid down suppressing fire, move a squad thru an alleyway and shot him from behind!!!
i played this game literally all last weekend. i returned it to EB on monday (was within 7 days of purchase so i got my money back) as if i had kept it there is no way i would have time to study for my exams, iwould just keep on playing!!!!

i've been waiting for it to come out for months and now it's finally out there. i haven't had a chance to pick it up so i'll probably get it this weekend. i've only heard good things about it.

i've been playing it the past couple of days. it's a great game, the graphics are pretty good, and it's a totally new way to play a shooter. i'm starting to realize that the reason it's so difficult is the fact that none of these guys can shoot. they're absolutley terribel shots. now if they were marines.... :)

Lol, your right about that.
What frustrates me about it is its very repetetive.
Once youve flanked an enemy 5 or 6 times it gets boring.

I still seemed to be glued to it though...

i tried playing it on authentic after i beat it in the other one. that's almost fun. i say almost because since you can't save you have to do go to the replay to get it back to the place you died. it really forces you to act quickly and be perfect. it's so much easier after playing it in lower skill levels though. you know where the bad guys are and you can rush through their position.

rOk said:
Can someone post some gameplay pics please?
even better...check out the website.
http://www.fullspectrumwarrior.com/index.php
full_spectrum_warrior3.jpg

Back