Full Metal Jacket Trivia - Page 8

--
Boots

July 9th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Guess what? I'm back from my vacation...sort of. I'm still in BC, but I've got easier access to the Net from here. Anywho, it looks like the Trivia is up and running again.

I would like to take this time to personally thank aircadets4eva for running the Trivia while I was away.

Now, onto business. It seems that no-one has answered the last question. I hope that my return to duty will encourage you to keep up with the answering. Good Luck!
August 17th, 2004  
FutureUSMC1984

Sir, the private's weapons name is Charlene, Sir!
August 17th, 2004  
FutureUSMC1984

Oops sorry. I look like an idiot now dont I???
--
Boots
August 24th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Ah, don't worry about it. I still encourage everyone to try to answer the last posted question. If it's not answered by tomorrow at 1300hrs Altantic Time, I'll post the answer and a new one might be posted. I no longer have access to the movie so questions will be based strictly on my memory of the move, which is quite extensive since I've basically memorized half of that movie.
August 31st, 2004  
AFSteliga

Aw crap....looks like I wasn't around as much as I thought. I got rather busy here at RMC Prep Year.

Anyway, here's the answer to the last question:

Rafterman is so bitter about not being in the field because he believes a high school girl could do his job. He wants to get into the shit, and get some 'trigger time'.

Next question for those still interested:

With what hand does G/Sgt. Hartman hit Pvt. Pyle with first during drill?
September 2nd, 2004  
Afc939

he hits pvt pyle with his right hand then his left
September 3rd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Congratulations Afc939. Welcome to the Forums, by the way.

Next question:

How many smoke grendades do Joker and Animal Mother throw during the Sniper scene?
September 3rd, 2004  
Afc939

3 smoke grenades i think. and thanks
September 3rd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Another one for Afc939. Good work.

Next question:

During the time when Pvt. Pyle screwed up....as per usual, when everyone was doing the "jump down, kick legs out, jump back up" excercise, what number where they on when the scene first popped up*?

*The number that was called out, not the one before that.
September 4th, 2004  
Skinny

The number is 19.