Full Metal Jacket Trivia

I was talking about the number that they were on for the excercise, so the 19th would be the correct answer. The 'One, two, three' was just to keep the pace of the movement.

Good job Skinny. Sorry, aircadets4eva.

:eek:fftopic: I haven't seen you around lately, Britt. How's it going?

Anyway, back on topic. Next Question:

(I'll make this one interesting)...

Tell me the ENTIRE "This is my Rifle" prayer. No cheating by using the script. This question is worth 10 Milbucks

Any takers out there for this one?

I'll give people until 1600Z on Wednesday, Sept 8 to answer. After that, I'll post the answer and give another, easier question.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend, it is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.
I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemies. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace.
Amen!

I hope this is acceptable. Sometimes it's pretty hard to get every single word from an English movie. :roll:

Good job, Bootboy82. I'm going to accept it, even though you missed 2 words. 'before he shoots me *I will*, before God.....' Sometime's it's easy to miss that part. I've done it before.

Anyway....next question to come at 1600Z tomorrow.

Aw crap. It looks like 'tomorrow' turned out ot be next week....oops.

Anyway, next question:

What is the Vietnamese Sniper doing IMMEDIATELY after Joker and the others gather around her?

"I am not going to send American Boys eight or Ten thousand miles around the world to do a job that Asian boys oughtta be doing for themselves."

First: Don't rush me. Right now, I'm currently doing officer training and that takes up a lot of my time. Therefor, I can't put up new questions every couple of days since I don't get to a comp for about 4 or 5 days at a time.

Second: Now that I'm here, I might as well put up the next question:

Why doesn't Cowboy like Vietnam?

He hates Vietnam because there isn't a horse in the whole damn country! He said "There's something basically wrong with that"

Exactly. Good job Caffeine.

Next question to come AFTER the weekend as I've got a training exercise to do rom Friday to Sunday.

Back